PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Manning vs. Manning (a/k/a Colts vs. Giants) Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pats1

PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Eli faces Peyton from Giants Stadium on NBC Sunday Night Football.

Can they both lose???

I'll watch. Here is two reasons why.

1. Watching Strahan and Kiwi pressure and sack the hell out of Peyton.

2. Watching Freeney pressure and sack the hell out of Eli.

The intro for NBC... Pink, are you joking me? Are they insane?

The Giants are going to run it down the Colts throat. Simon is doubtfull and he would be their only hope to stop the run.

say what you what about the colts but that offense is the most consistent as ever ..at least the passing attack.

i cant stand Peyton at the line..comes over and starts howling little audibles..its so annoying

The Giants Defense can't make a stop on third down to save their lives

mgcolby said:
The Giants Defense can't make a stop on third down to save their lives
and drop an INT in the end zone of manning.!

Man, you have GOT to hang on to those!!!!

Bella*chick said:
Man, you have GOT to hang on to those!!!!
yup...but that would mean E Manning team has the adv...boy i dislike both teams, this is going to tough to root for either team in this game.

That should have been a pick in the end zone, the Colts should be happy to have three there, as they should have walked away with nothing.

SVN said:
yup...but that would mean E Manning team has the adv...boy i dislike both teams, this is going to tough to root for either team in this game.

True. But I have to say, I am finding it easier than anticipated to root for the Giants.

I'm rooting (lackadaisically) for NY, Peyton makes much better faces when he pouts.

People complain about our play calling??

If you are gonna go for it on 4th, against a team who hasn't had any answer for the run, run the damn ball on 3rd and 5... come on

Anyone doubt if they swapped uniforms and that was Harrison instead of Buress who had a defender all over his back there would have been a flag?

Bella*chick said:
True. But I have to say, I am finding it easier than anticipated to root for the Giants.
iam also leaning that way but somehow rooting for a guy who refused to play for a team after being picked 1st in the draft ..doesnt sound right.
Ah well..lets hope the giants win since its against an AFC team ;)

sarge said:
Anyone doubt if they swapped uniforms and that was Harrison instead of Buress who had a defender all over his back there would have been a flag?

Between that and what I thought was offsides, not a false start, and the Giants are down 2-0 in the game vs the stripes, as well as 3-0 in the game vs the horseshoes.

do they just forget how to play football on third downs? Unbelievable

How about the official fixing Peyton's jersey for him????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back