PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Manning should be worried (link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots4Life83

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
I know it will come as no surprise that Tom Brady will win every NFL offensive player of the week, or FedEX air award, but I like what this site had to say. Kind of a slap in the face to Peyton and his numbers.

http://www.footballgameplan.com/nfl-awards

I guess now everyone has to jump on the bandwagon or try to paint us as villains. Either way is fine by me.

Where is that Colts fan from yesterday? Did he get banned? Is anyone on a Colts forum? I want that Blue18 homer to read this.

i think the thing manning should really be worried about is the pro bowl.

IMO He's fighting for a spot right now with Palmer, Anderson and Roethlisberger.

Manning can kiss his TD record goodbye. Brady is about to do devilish things to every passing record. The crazy part is, we look like we haven't even been trying. Dallas challenged us, and we just shrugged it off , and proceeded to blow them away.

I know its early, but in all reality, Tom could easily throw for 60 TD's and Randy will catch about 25 of those suckers.

We can't be stopped, we are like a machine :robot:

i think the thing manning should really be worried about is the pro bowl.

IMO He's fighting for a spot right now with Palmer, Anderson and Roethlisberger.

If you think Peyton Manning (or Tom Brady) give a rat's ass about the Pro Bowl, then you must not watch much football.

Does anyone think we will have to slow down in the winter?

Maybe global warming will save our season and cement Brady and the Patriots on top of every record book, and then the apacolypse will happen so we can all die happy. :rolleyes:

Wow, you think this is anywhere on Peytons mind, the best comment from Manning I heard on this was "I hope to give up the record with the same grace Dan marino gave it up to me" It doesn't matter, because in the end Manning will still have the majority of the records and now he finaly has his ring, I'm sure he doesn't care as much about this as some of you would like to think, or hope he would

You're right; now that he finally has his ring, he should just go away and take all you annoying Colts fans with him...........

Wow, you think this is anywhere on Peytons mind, the best comment from Manning I heard on this was "I hope to give up the record with the same grace Dan marino gave it up to me" It doesn't matter, because in the end Manning will still have the majority of the records and now he finaly has his ring, I'm sure he doesn't care as much about this as some of you would like to think, or hope he would

Im sure you dont care either, which is why you are on a Patriots board.

I choose to think it is on his mind. And since no one here knows Manning you can't prove I am wrong. And I think it is laughable to say Marino was gracious about losing his record. He still complains about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes