PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Manning Named Offensive POW in the AFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's it. He's the MVP.

The Colts, like the Pats, had no business winning last week.

Colts lead the entire game. Lead by 11 until Jax got the late TD. Colts then were able to run out the clock to perserve the victory. Horribly officiated game, as Dungy had to burn two red flags early on bad calls by the zebras. had to keep his third flag in his pocket, INSTEAD of going for the first half trifecta by challenging another obvious F*CK UP by the refs. Certainly, Jags and Birds did play well enough to win. But Colts and Pats pulled them out. However, Colts were never in a position where they needed 6 bags of luck to come through in the end:D

Colts lead the entire game. Lead by 11 until Jax got the late TD. Colts then were able to run out the clock to perserve the victory. Horribly officiated game, as Dungy had to burn two red flags early on bad calls by the zebras. had to keep his third flag in his pocket, INSTEAD of going for the first half trifecta by challenging another obvious F*CK UP by the refs. Certainly, Jags and Birds did play well enough to win. But Colts and Pats pulled them out. However, Colts were never in a position where they needed 6 bags of luck to come through in the end:D

You're joking right? For the love of God, please tell me you are joking. That game was almost as bad as the Pats game. Incomplete pass? Teenagers tell better lies.

You're joking right? For the love of God, please tell me you are joking. That game was almost as bad as the Pats game. Incomplete pass? Teenagers tell better lies.
YOU must be joking. You trying to tell me that a first quarter "incomplete pass" cost JAX the game. The call has been explained, and it was the correct call. I know in NE, you expect bobbles to be counted as passes, but in FB country, you actually have to catch and control the ball before they call it a reception. Manning had his way with Jax, couldn't defend Wayne, couldn't defend Clark. Up 11 with six to play is hardly equal to down 3 with a minute to go. Colts controlled that entire game, and were never in a postion to lose the lead.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing