PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Manning is the MAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatSunday

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
hoosierguy18
(The Greatest QB to ever play)when the team dont stand a chance Manning is on the feild. When everyone doubts us Manning is on the feild .When we are injured and barley have enough men to suit up Manning is on the feild.Manning is the man 28 game winning drives 287 tds (Mr Clutch is A COLT) and with Peyton on the feild we always have a chance to win.......Dont Doubt the best just admire there greatness ..........
Coltsgal18
This is the kind of post I like to see!!
mluntz
PM is definitely one of the top 2 QB's in Colt history. Unitas possibly being #1
highplainsdrifter
I'm naming my son Peyton. No better role model for a kid out there today then #18
ColtPhan
Peyton is such a nice sounding name, I bet it will become increasingly popular as a name for newborns.
Coltsgal18
If I could go back in time and change my kids names before they were born... my son would be Peyton and my daughter would be Manning or vise versa. i dont care
http://forum.colts.com/showthread.php?t=24744

Last edited:
Mr Clutch is a Colt?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Apparently hoosierguy missed last weeks game.

In other words the whole thread is a *********** for Manning ball washers....

Last edited:
The guy that has repeatedly thrown his teammates and coach under the bus, and teabagged a woman in the locker room while playing in Tennessee. Yup, no better role model than #18! :rolleyes:

Manning owned Ravens in the post season last year, I must say that was very clutch.

You hit the nail right in the head here.

Not only that was one of the clutchiest performances I've EVER seen, it also showcased Manning's unselfishness when he gave Vinatieri the chance to score all of his team's points. We even had a shot to see a lot of Peyton's sense of fairness displayed when he, feeling like the Ravens didn't have a shot in the game, gave'em the ball three times to see if they could compete.

You know, that settles it, my son's gonna be named Eighteen.

Last edited:
Yawn ...... Let them have their opinions. They are just opinions. Why start a pissing contest over NOTHING?

Let them go on a Colts board then. If they post here, they are looking to be pissed on!

Manning held on the ball for like 10 mins of the 4th quarter against a well rested Ravens D when the game was close. Why are you bringing up fgs when Brady is your "clutch" quaterback....

Manning tried REAAAALLY hard to throw five picks in that game, but only managed three thanks to Ravens bumping into each other and dropping easy interceptions. In the end the Colts won because their defense played great football and Vinatieri converted some rather difficult field goal attempts.

If you want to compare that to leading your team to the 25 yard line with less than two minutes to go with the championship on the line, well...maybe your IQ is as high as your post count.

Last edited:
Manning held on the ball for like 10 mins of the 4th quarter against a well rested Ravens D when the game was close. Why are you bringing up fgs when Brady is your "clutch" quaterback....

Winning the time of possession battle isn't clutch. Putting together a scoring drive in the SB with 1:20 left on the clock and no time outs is clutch.

Last edited:
ohh man, and then others say the Pats fans adore brady???

i have NEVER heard of a pats fan wanting to go back in time to change their kids names to brady...LOL

and MR. clutch, without good recievers, is ALWAYS there to throw 6 picks a game

Same can be said about Brady last year vs SD...
A Win is a Win, Manning converted on key third and long. That was very impressive.

Brady was horrible in the SD playoff game due in part to his crappy receiving corp. The Pats won that game because the SD defensive backs can't hang on to the ball after getting a pick.

Same can be said about Brady last year vs SD...
A Win is a Win, Manning converted on key third and long. That was very impressive.

Except Brady actually led TD drives on that game. Also to be considered is the fact that the Patriots played against the best offense in the NFL, so he couldn't really rely on a defensive shut out in wich you only need three points to win.

But whatever, this is an absolutely pointless conversation. I don't even know why I bother to refute such absurd points.

I read the whole thread its truly nauseating, listening to these people fawn over Manning. One post got me, it went something like this. "This isn't a debate about who's the best qb if you want to debate go somewhere else" :eek:

I can see it now in homes all over the Indy area they have those velvet portraits of the Virgin Mary holding the baby Peyton. :p

Last edited:
FIELD.... typo if once, but the whole damn rant. Go back to 2nd grade hoosier guy. Maybe you can learn some common sense too.

In the end the Colts won because their defense played great football and Vinatieri converted some rather difficult field goal attempts...

...and because Steve McNair was less than useless in the game. The Ravens should have seen the writing on the wall after that disgraceful "performance".
The week before that, Herm the Sperm Edwards and what used to be Trent Green gift-wrapped the dolts' victory over KC.
The only way Payaton should have been in Miami for the SB was if he had bought scalped tickets from Mike Tice.

These are FANS who committed themselves to the proposition that Manning was the greatest QB in the league and possibly of all time.

Now its obvious to THEM that this is not the case.

They deserve our sympathy, not our scorn.

colts fans are funny and weird...gotta love it

These are FANS who committed themselves to the proposition that Manning was the greatest QB in the league and possibly of all time.

Now its obvious to THEM that this is not the case.

They deserve our sympathy, not our scorn.

They were serious.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill