PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Manning Interview/Buffalo Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats Fan in Indy

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Two things.

1) I heard that Manning got pissed off during his interview. Nothing would give me more satisfaction than watching this. Anyone have a link or anything?

2) Anyone else think that the Bills could actually be a legit threat? Not that they have a chance against the Pats, but seriously... if it wasn't for two plays, they would be 6-2 right now. Not so shabby.

Bills are playing well and are tough at home. Still can't see them beating the Patriots though.

I've said it since the offseason..... the old codgers in Buffalo are doing a great job with that team. Thank goodness for Losman.

Unlike the Jets or Dolphins, the Buffalo Bills have showed character this year.

Apparently Manning got pissed when a reporter's cell phone went off during the postgame. One of the articles mentions it, maybe on ESPN.

IMO the Bill's are having an outstanding year with all their injuries etc. Juron should get COTY!

Apparently Manning got pissed when a reporter's cell phone went off during the postgame. One of the articles mentions it, maybe on ESPN.

But they are the Sainted Colts. They have no anger or pettiness in their blood.

YOU SEE.....and afternoon in contact with those EVIL Patriots has soiled them.

I prescribe 25 Our Father's and 25 Hail Mary's for the entire Indy team in order to cleanse their souls.

I saw the Manning interview and he didn't really look PO'd about the cellphone. He just looked around like "Should I wait for this to stop before I start to answer?". Seemed like he was being courteous. He looked generally PO'd, as you'd expect after a disappointing loss, but nothing unusual.

The Bills are a resilient team. They could just hang it up after some of the losses, both personnel and game. They fight on. You gotta like that, as a FB fan.

I saw the interview last night and yes, he was not his usual self and was testy. Maybe he took this loss too hard because of his turnover.

But see if you can remember how well he handled himself during the interview(s) after the playoff losses to us a few years ago. He was very diplomatic and those interviews actually made me respect him.

W.r.t Bills - I am so glad that we have a bye week before we head up there. All said and done, this win was a big emotional win and I was worried that we might be flat on our next game. But with a week in-between, plenty of time for tasty humble pies!

I've said it since the offseason..... the old codgers in Buffalo are doing a great job with that team.

They are indeed, and I have a ton of respect for how Jauron has them competing hard after a slew of injuries that could have led lesser groups to fold. This will NOT be an easy game...but hardly a trap game, either, since it should be easy to get focused against this opponent.

I think we should be worried about every team we play, especially in the Division and double-especially in the Division on the Road. As the season wears on, I think we're going to find the Pats in a lot more close games. As Brewski said, our guys remember how to win those games...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes