Welcome to PatsFans.com

Manning Interview/Buffalo Bills

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Pats Fan in Indy, Nov 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pats Fan in Indy

Pats Fan in Indy Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Two things.

1) I heard that Manning got pissed off during his interview. Nothing would give me more satisfaction than watching this. Anyone have a link or anything?

2) Anyone else think that the Bills could actually be a legit threat? Not that they have a chance against the Pats, but seriously... if it wasn't for two plays, they would be 6-2 right now. Not so shabby.

2. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +781 / 18 / -23

#24 Jersey

Bills are playing well and are tough at home. Still can't see them beating the Patriots though.

3. Deus Irae

Deus Irae PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +4,062 / 194 / -145

Disable Jersey

I've said it since the offseason..... the old codgers in Buffalo are doing a great job with that team. Thank goodness for Losman.

4. ATippett56

ATippett56 Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +575 / 22 / -26

Unlike the Jets or Dolphins, the Buffalo Bills have showed character this year.

5. NEPat

NEPat Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Apparently Manning got pissed when a reporter's cell phone went off during the postgame. One of the articles mentions it, maybe on ESPN.

6. marty

marty In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

IMO the Bill's are having an outstanding year with all their injuries etc. Juron should get COTY!

7. Slagathor

Slagathor Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +30 / 2 / -0

#22 Jersey

But they are the Sainted Colts. They have no anger or pettiness in their blood.

YOU SEE.....and afternoon in contact with those EVIL Patriots has soiled them.

I prescribe 25 Our Father's and 25 Hail Mary's for the entire Indy team in order to cleanse their souls.

8. Bertil

Bertil Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I saw the Manning interview and he didn't really look PO'd about the cellphone. He just looked around like "Should I wait for this to stop before I start to answer?". Seemed like he was being courteous. He looked generally PO'd, as you'd expect after a disappointing loss, but nothing unusual.

The Bills are a resilient team. They could just hang it up after some of the losses, both personnel and game. They fight on. You gotta like that, as a FB fan.

9. NYCPatsFan

NYCPatsFan In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +40 / 2 / -0

No Jersey Selected

I saw the interview last night and yes, he was not his usual self and was testy. Maybe he took this loss too hard because of his turnover.

But see if you can remember how well he handled himself during the interview(s) after the playoff losses to us a few years ago. He was very diplomatic and those interviews actually made me respect him.

W.r.t Bills - I am so glad that we have a bye week before we head up there. All said and done, this win was a big emotional win and I was worried that we might be flat on our next game. But with a week in-between, plenty of time for tasty humble pies!

10. patchick

patchick Moderatrix Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,780 / 9 / -2

#50 Jersey

They are indeed, and I have a ton of respect for how Jauron has them competing hard after a slew of injuries that could have led lesser groups to fold. This will NOT be an easy game...but hardly a trap game, either, since it should be easy to get focused against this opponent.

11. PatsFanSince74

PatsFanSince74 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +359 / 21 / -13

I think we should be worried about every team we play, especially in the Division and double-especially in the Division on the Road. As the season wears on, I think we're going to find the Pats in a lot more close games. As Brewski said, our guys remember how to win those games...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.