PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Manning a product of his system?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah - you're just a hater. If you felt secure about Brady, you wouldn't be so thin-skinned and reluctant to give credit to anyone else.

Brady was solid without Moss, Welker & Stallworth, but this is his 1st "oh, wow" year by a mile...

lol...if winning three SBs and going to the Pro Bowl and generally being considered one of the two best QBs in the game is "solid"....what constitutes greatness? I agree some in here aren't giving Manning his due, but you are doing the same thing to Brady. I gurantee you, it wasn't just Pats fans saying "Oh wow" when, time and again, Brady lead the team to victory in big games.

But having said that, I think Peyton is a great QB, I dont' like him, his coach, his team or his front office, but he has been great and will be great again. I think this is a slump, and he will get through it. But, ever since 2001, I have said, give me Brady. He is the best.

But having said all THAT, I also don't understand why being labelled a "system QB" is such a bad thing. Montana is the ultimate system QB in my humble opinion, and no one disputes his greatness. I've always felt Bart Starr, to a certain extent, was also a system QB, and while he may not have some of the numbers others do, he was a great QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes