PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mankins is gutless. How many times can this guy choke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

upstater1

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score
He sucks.

Whiffed on the BJGE run on first down.

Didn't redeem himself.

I was just thinking that - I mean - how freaking bad was he?

**** Mankins. He sucks. Welker choking was unexpected, at least. I wasn't even remotely surprised that Mankins played like garbage.

Last edited:
Mankins is good but not as good as some people think he is.

Welker dropping that pass WAS the game.

Giants WRs were catching a lot of tough balls but our WRs dropped some they should have caught.

I said to my friend "I have a bad feeling, I see Brady getting sacked for a big loss with Mankins standing there" when they were getting the ball back. I wish I wasnt right. :(

C'mon guys...atleast he goes all nasty on the Kansas City Chiefs and etc.

He sucks.

Whiffed on the BJGE run on first down.
The guy is a bum, i never thought they should have paid him like they did because this is who he is. He looked like he usually does in big games....

Double_column_vertical_turnstile.jpg

He should give the money back.

This thread is absurd. Mankins is a beast. He can't block Justin Tuck all night 1 on 1. There's not a lot of guys that can.

Leave him in Indy. This guy has no heart.

This thread is absurd. Mankins is a beast. He can't block Justin Tuck all night 1 on 1. There's not a lot of guys that can.
No, it was Joseph who blew past Mankiins. Not a premier interior lineman beating a supposed All-Pro.

It was very odd.

That made it 2 and 11 and they were on their heels on that drive.

Idiot Patriot "Fans" making all these stupid comments about this player and that player are the GUTLESS ones...

So sick of you idiots b!tching and moaning like you could have done a better job.

Mankins isn't GUTLESS. He just got over-powered. It happens from time to time. Anyone who says otherwise is just deluding themselves.

Yeah, he's terrific alright. Except for when it counts; then, he sucks.

Wasn't just Tuck...that loudmouth Canty abused him too.

He whiffed totally on the crucial BJGE run. Everyone else put a hat on someone except for him. Whiffed on the Brady sack at the end, and stood around on the safety, head never swiveling, what was he looking at?

LOL at overpowered. He whiffed three times in the 4th quarter. No one else on that line did that.

Idiot Patriot "Fans" making all these stupid comments about this player and that player are the GUTLESS ones...

So sick of you idiots b!tching and moaning like you could have done a better job.

Mankins isn't GUTLESS. He just got over-powered. It happens from time to time. Anyone who says otherwise is just deluding themselves.
Sorry DB but Mankins played like this last year against the jets in the playoffs. And i know i didn't want to pay him the money because thats the way he played the year before that in the play off. At times he looks like a Matador out there.

Last edited:
Greetings,
I have been saying for the longest this guy was not nearly worth the ratings he was getting. I always felt that Light was way more important to this line. I also felt his last two Pro Bowl appearances were due to his reputation, and not of his play. He also plays his absolute worst come playoff time, especially compared to his regular season play. I am not saying this guy plays like a bum, just not worth all the pub he gets.

Celticboy04

No, it was Joseph who blew past Mankiins. Not a premier interior lineman beating a supposed All-Pro.

It was very odd.

That made it 2 and 11 and they were on their heels on that drive.

First off, It was not Linval Joseph who beat Mankins to stuff BJGE. It was Chris Canty. Secondly, he was able to do it because Mankins got off balance slightly. Lastly, Lousako Polite, who is supposed to clean up anything that the O-line doesn't take care of, BLEW BY Canty totally and Canty was able to clean up BJGE easily.

So, people claiming that Mankins "sucked" or was a turnstile on that play are talking out their rear ends.

He whiffed totally on the crucial BJGE run. Everyone else put a hat on someone except for him. Whiffed on the Brady sack at the end, and stood around on the safety, head never swiveling, what was he looking at?

You clearly are seeing only what you want to see. Glad this POS thread got moved to the PS. Do yourself a favor and rewatch the game without your dumb bias. You'll learn something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back