PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mankins is going to be a beast this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richter

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I was very high on Logan going into the season, and I'm even moreso now that it's been revealed that he was one of the ironmen award recipients. Shame that he didn't get the credit from the start. I predict he'll go to the pro-bowl this year, and help anchor the best Patriots' offensive line ever. Just another great pick by BB and Pioli.

I sure hope he is too. Because if he's a beast, then it opens up holes for the ground game.

What's this ironman award? Is that something specific to Patriots training camp?

Whatever it is, I'm not surprised Mankins got one. I didn't like the pick at the time (because frankly I had no idea who he was) but once again, Belichick proved why he makes decisions at the highest level of competition and why I don't even bother renting NFL Head Coach for XBox

I could TRY and watch more college ball and pick up on these things, but there's only so much time on a weekend, I don't want to spend it all in front of the TV, just Sunday.

hes going to be a 10+ year player at the highest level

For some reason, when I think about Mankins, I think to Greenbay taking A. Rodgers. Do think that they would not be a whole lot happier with a quality starting left guard over a spotty, still hasn't seen the field QB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots