Welcome to PatsFans.com

Mankins is going to be a beast this season.

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Richter, Aug 19, 2006.

1. Richter

Richter In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I was very high on Logan going into the season, and I'm even moreso now that it's been revealed that he was one of the ironmen award recipients. Shame that he didn't get the credit from the start. I predict he'll go to the pro-bowl this year, and help anchor the best Patriots' offensive line ever. Just another great pick by BB and Pioli.

2. HEY BRO! WHAT UP?

HEY BRO! WHAT UP? Banned

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I sure hope he is too. Because if he's a beast, then it opens up holes for the ground game.

3. RI Pats Fan

RI Pats Fan Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

What's this ironman award? Is that something specific to Patriots training camp?

Whatever it is, I'm not surprised Mankins got one. I didn't like the pick at the time (because frankly I had no idea who he was) but once again, Belichick proved why he makes decisions at the highest level of competition and why I don't even bother renting NFL Head Coach for XBox

I could TRY and watch more college ball and pick up on these things, but there's only so much time on a weekend, I don't want to spend it all in front of the TV, just Sunday.

4. DB15

DB15 Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

hes going to be a 10+ year player at the highest level

5. 14thDragon

14thDragon Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

For some reason, when I think about Mankins, I think to Greenbay taking A. Rodgers. Do think that they would not be a whole lot happier with a quality starting left guard over a spotty, still hasn't seen the field QB?