PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mangini will never hold a candle to BB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawky77

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Today Pennington proved while he may not be the ultimate answer for the Jets he is the Jets best option to win now and it is not even close.

Yet Mangini refuses to play him? Why, maybe to get a higher draft pick as their seems to be no other reason that makes sense in a sane world.

BB always makes the best decision for the team too have the best opportunity to win and to win the only game they can win the one in front of them. This is another reason that the pupil will never exceed the master.

Pennington is the one QB that I worry about playing against, he always does a decent job against us. Mangina killed any chance to win, playing that douche, whatever his name is.:rolleyes:

Today Pennington proved while he may not be the ultimate answer for the Jets he is the Jets best option to win now and it is not even close.

Yet Mangini refuses to play him? Why, maybe to get a higher draft pick as their seems to be no other reason that makes sense in a sane world.

BB always makes the best decision for the team too have the best opportunity to win and to win the only game they can win the one in front of them. This is another reason that the pupil will never exceed the master.

Yep, I was bummed when Clemmons got knocked out.

Pennington is the one QB that I worry about playing against, he always does a decent job against us. Mangina killed any chance to win, playing that douche, whatever his name is.:rolleyes:

True, he has a nice accuracy within a short passing game. He main flaw is lack of arm strength and he will toss up the pick at inopportune times.

I'm glad the Pats have Brady :)

Mangini is evidently a fine tactician, as is shown by his baffling of Brady.

But he's not a great strategist.

Yep, I was bummed when Clemmons got knocked out.

BB always makes the best decision for the team too have the best opportunity to win and to win the only game they can win the one in front of them. This is another reason that the pupil will never exceed the master.[/QUOTE

Mangina can't carry BB's jock strap.....he is a weak, spineless, pile of sh## that was lucky to have been carried along and taught by BB............But....he has no real talent or skill on his own....and was a product of what BB produces.....F' Mangina......wish the worst for him.......traitor

To be fair about this. Pennington doesn't make this team a playoff contender. Pennington isn't going to ever be an above average starter from this point forward.

You won't be able to judge this move for another 3 years. If during the next 3 years Clemmons becomes an above average starter; then it was a good move starting him this year to get him some experience.

If during the next 3 years he doesn't become an above average starter...That would imply he never will be. In which case they sacrificed this year; and possibly next year; and didn't gain anything.

To be honest. I think the Jets are screwed. Pennington gives them the best opportunity now; but they'll still suck with him playing.
And I'm not sold on Clemmons ever being more than mediocre. So they might be fixating the next 5 years around him; and those could be a total waste.

BB? He'll never hold a candle to Pete Carroll.

You guys really need to stop obsessing over the Jets. We are 3-11 and you are 14-0. If my team was 14-0 I'm not waisting a second of my time on a message board talking about a 3-11 team. Yes a veteran qb may give you a better chance to win a game right now but Pennington has plenty of limitations which hurt us all year. Clemens is the future and he's played like a rookie. It doesn't help any of our qb's or skill players that we have Adrien Clarke and Anthony Clement starting on the offensive line.

Mangini may not even be coaching next year in the NFL.

You guys really need to stop obsessing over the Jets. We are 3-11 and you are 14-0. If my team was 14-0 I'm not waisting a second of my time on a message board talking about a 3-11 team.

Mangold, I don't know if you knew, but the Jets played the Patriots today. Seems logical to talk about the Jets. As flawed or damaged that he is, Pennington has had the respect of NE fans for his past games against us. I agree he isn't the answer for you next year, but he can be for one game.

Do you think if the Jets pulled it out today that Mangini would be back next year? What's the talk in NY/NJ?

You guys really need to stop obsessing over the Jets. We are 3-11 and you are 14-0. If my team was 14-0 I'm not waisting a second of my time on a message board talking about a 3-11 team. Yes a veteran qb may give you a better chance to win a game right now but Pennington has plenty of limitations which hurt us all year. Clemens is the future and he's played like a rookie. It doesn't help any of our qb's or skill players that we have Adrien Clarke and Anthony Clement starting on the offensive line.

Nobody's "obsessing" about the Jets, They're just the flavor of the day. Last week it was Steelers next week it will be Dolphins.

You are trolling on another team's forum as you make this comment. You do realize that, don't you?

The point is that BB never ever sacrifices a win TODAY for maybe a better player down the road. In all his time under BB Mangini has never learned this. Giving your team its best chance to win at every position is what keeps a TEAM a TEAM and not a bunch of individual pieces.

For what it is worth Clemens will not be a winning NFL QB in the foreseeable future and all his teammates resent the fact that there are games they could have won except Mangini wanted to let Clemens practice while the rest of the team is expected to Play a real game with all its risks and effort.

We played the jets today. Secondly you trolling on another teams forum talking about people not worrying about other teams.

The jets suck. The jets have always sucked. The jets will continue to suck. Clemens is a bum , Mangini is a bad coach , and Tanny does not know how to build depth on his team. You have the line and skill players you do because your gm sucks.

:singing:

Mangini is just trying to plagarize the Belichick blueprint. Belichick replaced the star Bledsoe with the unknown Brady. So Mangini replaces Pennington with Clemens.

Oops. Sorry Mangini. Wrong blueprint - Clemens isn't a Brady. So sorry. Hee hee. :D

My only question is why go with Brad Smith over Pennington on those stupid plays... Poor descion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back