PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mangini wants to come home...

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMVHO, this shows what a POS this guy is. If he want to make things right with BB, don't do it through the media.

Call and call again until BB accepts the phone call then try to maker things right with BB. If BB wants to accept his apology, then that's cool for BB.

But Mangini will always be a POS to me.

Ahhh been a while since I got to say this......

Mangini has boobz

Hmmm ... copycat!

PH2008051504156.jpg

if mangini had truly wanted to mend fences with bb he would have spoken out when that videotaping farce was going on. instead, riding on his high horse, he let bb's name get dragged thru the mud. now, when he's at or near his nadir he comes calling? it would take a bigger man than me. either way i support bb.

Perhaps Tubby Ratfink can start out by sending BB a formal letter of apology with a $500k check enclosed. THEN he can go to the press and explain to all the idiots out there that spygate was a sham, that he and every other coach in the league has taped/stolen signals, and that the outrageously punitive actions by a rookie commissioner were naive and misguided.

Very well said...this is how I feel about it. That fat spineless pile of dog sh*t should never even look BB's way again...unless they HAVE to meet at midfield.....kraft wouldn't let that dbag anywhere near foxboro ever again after the rotten BS he pulled...mangina will be out of league after yet another disastrous season....f' him...

Didn't Fredo come back home just before the "fishing accident"?

once a rat always a rat. i would never take him back under and circumstance's.

Last edited:
Re: Mangini wants to come home ..

Oh please guys. Some of you sound like you were actually waiting for this to happen. This has NOTHING to do with atonement. Mangini knows very well that his NFL days are almost over. He's desperately trying to grab at whatever lifeline he can.

IF Bill were to make the littlest gesture of forgiveness, or even approval...this will be the biggest story in the NFL. And that will revive Mangini's failing career. |=U(|< him.

College programs would pay Mangini handsomely if and/or when he is done in the NFL.

Re: Mangini wants to come home ..

OT, but dear lord I can not stand jaimie dukes, and sapp .. dearl lord who hired them ..

No kiddin, just hearing sapp talk i sense a cupcake is gonna pop out!!

IMVHO, this shows what a POS this guy is. If he want to make things right with BB, don't do it through the media.

Call and call again until BB accepts the phone call then try to maker things right with BB. If BB wants to accept his apology, then that's cool for BB.

But Mangini will always be a POS to me.

Maybe he's already tried that.

I find that his desire to patch things up with BB says more about Belichick than Mangini. If Bill decides that Mangini is dead to him, I'm OK with it--if he decides to kiss and make up, then that's OK too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down