PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mangini wants to come home...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mangini wants to come home ..

:rofl: Don't know what else to say

OT, but dear lord I can not stand jaimie dukes, and sapp .. dearl lord who hired them ..

picserve.cgi

F!@# him in his f!@#$%& fat f!@#$%& ass.

Funny responses by people who never do anything wrong in there life lol.

seemed more like a personal thing than a patriot thing.

Funny responses by people who never do anything wrong in there life lol.

seemed more like a personal thing than a patriot thing.

I've never betrayed a friend and stood idly by while he was publicly crucified and had every accomplishment questioned because of it.

i would take him back. He was young and jumped at a chance to be THE guy. I would have done the same thing. If they make amends and BB welcomes him back, then i am cool with that. It make no sence to hold a grudge against everyone that leaves the team.

Mangini is preparing to save his hide when the crap hits the fan in Cleveland end of this year. Holgrem didnt actually pick Mangini and will pin the rap on him if the season blows up.

If he gets fired in Cleveland, hell be lucky to get a ball boy job unless Belichick takes his sorry axx back.

Actions have consequences. Mangini's problems are pretty much all self-inflicted wounds.

Eric the Rat did Bill wrong. But now he wants to make amends. I'm not BB who suffered greviously from the betrayal but I'm inclined to forgive. Belichick and Parcelles made up after a rift and I'll bet both guys rest easier afterwards. As to Mangini as a D coach I just remember the turmoil and Bill's apparent takeover Eric's year here. Maybe he's learned and matured. I certainly am not competent to know.

I've never betrayed a friend and stood idly by while he was publicly crucified and had every accomplishment questioned because of it.

Exactly. This apology is about three years too late if you ask me.

Eric the Rat did Bill wrong. But now he wants to make amends. I'm not BB who suffered greviously from the betrayal but I'm inclined to forgive. Belichick and Parcelles made up after a rift and I'll bet both guys rest easier afterwards. As to Mangini as a D coach I just remember the turmoil and Bill's apparent takeover Eric's year here. Maybe he's learned and matured. I certainly am not competent to know.

Well said PWP. This brotherhood or fraternity of coaches runs as deep as any other conglomerate of working people. Mangini won't gain re-acceptance simply because he wants it. He'll have to earn his stripes all over again, regain the trust of his peers and prove himself worthy. We'll see what he's made of and he can eat the Humble Pie.

Give us our first round pick back.

Can you imagine what the Patriots would be like with that pick (and the one it cost to get BB here in the first place)?

Mangini is preparing to save his hide when the crap hits the fan in Cleveland end of this year. Holgrem didnt actually pick Mangini and will pin the rap on him when the season blows up.

If he gets fired in Cleveland, hell be lucky to get a ball boy job unless Belichick takes his sorry axx back.

I believe I FYPFY. :)

Give us our first round pick back.

Can you imagine what the Patriots would be like with that pick (and the one it cost to get BB here in the first place)?

Umm, seeing as the first one was to bring BB here, I'm not going to begrudge the Patriots that one. ;)

There's an old saying, "You can never go home again", so there is no sense to
hoping and wishing, thinking and praying. IMHO he was never that good a
DC and would foster a less than smooth transition for all involved.
Again, JMO.

Yes, exactly. Eric isn't apologizing. He only expresses a desire to improve the reationship. He refused to talk about Spygate in this interview, even though IMO that issue would be the one that ultimately will keep him from getting back in BB's good graces. As Fixit pointed out, the guy stood silently by when his "mentor" and friend was being torn apart by the Spygate media frenzy. It would take a bigger me than me to forgive him for that. Let Mangini stand up and talk about his role in that whole fiasco and speak up for his mentor and then see if he can begin to earn back alittle respect and trust,

Oh please guys. Some of you sound like you were actually waiting for this to happen. This has NOTHING to do with atonement. Mangini knows very well that his NFL days are almost over. He's desperately trying to grab at whatever lifeline he can.

IF Bill were to make the littlest gesture of forgiveness, or even approval...this will be the biggest story in the NFL. And that will revive Mangini's failing career. |=U(|< him.

I appreciate Eric the Rat's gesture and I really hope they iron it out between themselves.

It will not affect me or my beloved Patriots.....good luck to the ratbastard....but I will not lose sleep or worry about it at all.

I trust Bill's judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye