PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mangini: Ravens match up well vs. Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screw him.

The rat boy picks the rat birds.

Call me not surprised.

Face it. The fashionable pick will be for the Ravens this week. None of this matters. We just have to win.

Face it. The fashionable pick will be for the Ravens this week. None of this matters. We just have to win.

Exactly right. BB and the Pats don't care at all what the media says and neither do I, frankly.

They are clueless and they prove it every week.

Don't click the link. Don't want to tempt webmasters to put up his piehole droppings.

Fredo can suck it.

That is all.

ray lewis wont do muhc other than apply pressure at the line.....he can't run with a TE or an RB.

the ravens aren't the same team on the road.....and yeah, the ravens beat the pats here 2 yesars ago, but this is not the same ravens team

EMBRACE THE HATE. NURTURE IT. and build UPON IT ! Then pee on his skinny little RAT leg.

Really??
When was the last time the Ravens matched up against Wes, Aaron and Gronk?
When did Ray Rice match up against Vince, Gerard and Kyle with Jerod and Brandon in the middle and heavy hitters Devin and Pat Chung at safety?

The Ravens are an overrated team and the Patriots will expose them and their aging defense. In fact if the Texans weren't down to their 3rd string QB we'd be facing Houston on Sunday. THAT Texan team would be a match up problem for the Patriots, NOT Baltimore.

He constantly says great things about the Patriots and gives this team props. Saying that the Ravens match up with the Patriots (Which they do) is not hating on the Patriots so I'm not sure why people are acting irrational over this or why people even get upset if so and so doesn't pick your team.

I don't get why everyone is all over the Ravens playoff game from 09 and ignores that the Patriots also beat the Ravens in the 09 regular season and the 2010 regular season.

Yes, the Ravens have some nice pieces to match up with the Patriots but I just don't see how they match up with everyone without putting Ray Lewis and/or Pollard in very tough situations. Neither of them are very good at coverage and if both TE's go out with two wr's and/or a back, at least one of them is going to be singled up on a player in a mismatch.

let all the douche bags talk

Really??
When was the last time the Ravens matched up against Wes, Aaron and Gronk?
When did Ray Rice match up against Vince, Gerard and Kyle with Jerod and Brandon in the middle and heavy hitters Devin and Pat Chung at safety?

The Ravens are an overrated team and the Patriots will expose them and their aging defense. In fact if the Texans weren't down to their 3rd string QB we'd be facing Houston on Sunday. THAT Texan team would be a match up problem for the Patriots, NOT Baltimore.

If Schaub had not gone down on IR,we would be playing at Houston sunday

An NFL.com poll asked who wins the Super Bowl.

The Giants led with 40%.
The Patriots were last with about 12%.

I am supposed to believe that because the Giants beat GB again at Lambeau. The Pats will lose to Balt again. Ok, got it. Logic 101!

Why do fans always do this?

Pitt dismantled this Patriots team.... and we swept Pitt. I think we are built to beat NE, but NE isn't built to beat us.

So because pitt beat us..and they beat pitt..they will beat us..do these idiots not know every team plays every other team differently?

Last edited:
An NFL.com poll asked who wins the Super Bowl.

The Giants led with 40%.
The Patriots were last with about 12%.
That's a who do you want to win poll! Joe schmoes opinion means nothing. You are a Pats fan, who do you pick.

Pretty sure on First take he said our worry level for Denver should be 7 out of 10.

Douche.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey