PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mangini names newborn son's middle name 'Brett' in honor of Favre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: I think im going to throw up

Not sure why any one would have a problem with the names Mangini has given his sons, his choices make sense to me, at least the middle names.

When you named your child did you name the child some random name that had no history/meaning to you? In my case my child's first name was just a name we liked, kinda random, but the middle name is same as my mother's.

Although William is a pretty weak name.:)

wow espn must of gotten a giant bo*er on this one. their favorite team's coach names his son after their favorite player. film at 11. what i want to know is who the f cares.

Sorry, didn't see the other thread.

Re: OT: Mangini takes stroking Favre's ego to a whole new level

I know Favre doesn't like it when his head coach doesn't kiss his arse, but Mangini went over and above by naming his newborn son after him (well at least his middle name).

Um, when he named his first kid Harrison (middle name) was that stroking Rodney's ego to a new level?

Mangini has two other boys and named his first son Jake Harrison who is named after Rodney and Luke William who is named after BB.

Interesting that Luke William is 2.5 years old - wondering if he was born before or after MangJudas stabbed Belichick in the back by taking the Jets job (and taking personnel and players with him)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back