PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mangini at it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't they just cut him? If they cut him from the 80 man roster so they could sign an UDFA, doesn't that mean he couldn't make the 80-man roster?

What am I missing here?

LOL. THis kid keeps giving me lulz. I was thinking the same thing.

Didn't they just cut him? If they cut him from the 80 man roster so they could sign an UDFA, doesn't that mean he couldn't make the 80-man roster?

What am I missing here?

I think one person was referring to last year and the other to this year.

It's annoying, but it makes sense for Mangini to pick up Patriots defensive players. He runs the same system and because the learning curve is steep in this particular system, why not get a guy that already has a head start? The Browns are gonna need all the help they can get. I predict a 2-14 type of season for them.

True, for sure. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Ruud makes some real contributions to the Browns, especially on ST. The Browns are that bad, and he does have some real experience.

What am I missing here?

Ruud was on the 80 man roster last season. Just because he was cut doesn't mean he wasn't.

LOL. THis kid keeps giving me lulz. I was thinking the same thing.

Gee.. Ruud was on the 80 man roster last season. And he wasn't cut the entire season. So he must have made it. This season is a different story. Do you need training wheels to help you keep up?

Gee.. Ruud was on the 80 man roster last season. And he wasn't cut the entire season. So he must have made it. This season is a different story. Do you need training wheels to help you keep up?

The guy was talking about this upcoming years' training camp roster. Why would he say he didn't make the training camp roster last year when he did go to training camp before he got IR'd? It's becoming comical with you. Reading AND comprehension is a valuable tool.

EDIT: Keep the training wheels. LOL. Good stuff.

Last edited:
gee.. Ruud was on the 80 man roster last season. And he wasn't cut the entire season. So he must have made it. This season is a different story. Do you need training wheels to help you keep up?

wwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh my fullback isnt getting any carries.

just to be clear

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...ment.php?attachmentid=2049&stc=1&d=1241187178
attachment.php

Belichick+Fatgini.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back