PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Man the Donk Dolts have stacked my dead 2 me list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
We've put up with a lot of trolls here, but the Donk fans brought it to a new low of stupidity and just plain ignorance.

dead2me.jpg

Michael said:
We've put up with a lot of trolls here, but the Donk fans brought it to a new low of stupidity and just plain ignorance.

dead2me.jpg

The most mainc...er...bipolar fans on the planet. If they lose their next game, the National Guard will have to air-drop crates of Prozac over Denver.

I didn't think LiquidBlue was so bad, he said something about not coming back until the frustration had past so he could talk about the game objectively... then again maybe he didn't, I wasn't REALLY paying attention... and he did have Bailey in his sig... :D

CheerforTom said:
I didn't think LiquidBlue was so bad, he said something about not coming back until the frustration had past so he could talk about the game objectively... then again maybe he didn't, I wasn't REALLY paying attention... and he did have Bailey in his sig... :D

Yes I did say that, and as promised, I'm back. Now I may not be on here constantly, but that is clearly because I will be on my own board where I had a run-in with the Mike guy or whoever he is that started this thread.

Oh and by the way, you sure do make one big damn deal about that ignore list of yours. Which you also seem to remove me and re-put me on it every few posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back