PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Man planned an attack at the Super Bowl with loaded rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
20 bucks says it was Gregg Easterbrook, who had a contingency plan in the event of a Patriots blowout win.

PHOENIX (Feb. 7) - A restaurateur angry at being denied a liquor license threatened to shoot people at the Super Bowl

I can laugh at this because nobody got hurt, right?

PHOENIX (Feb. 7) - A restaurateur angry at being denied a liquor license threatened to shoot people at the Super Bowl

I can laugh at this because nobody got hurt, right?

I'm not sure, but I conceived a horrible thought upon reading this. If he had gone through with it.....the superbowl probably would have been delayed, yeah?

yeah i'm just gonna end it there.

I'm not sure, but I conceived a horrible thought upon reading this. If he had gone through with it.....the superbowl probably would have been delayed, yeah?

Don't worry, I did as well.

he could have shot me AFTER the game......

Pretty sure we can all admit we had this thought and then hated ourselves a little.

Apparently the guy mailed a manifesto as well. Too many people are writing manifestos these days, but I have to wonder how long of one you could write over not getting a liquor license.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back