PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Man, now it really feels like Pats-time

Status
Not open for further replies.

pats1

PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.weather.com/weather/local/01536?lswe=01536&lwsa=WeatherLocalUndeclared&from=whatwhere

...BLIZZARD WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 1 AM TO 7 PM EST SUNDAY...

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN TAUNTON HAS ISSUED A BLIZZARD WARNING...WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM 1 AM TO 7 PM EST SUNDAY. THE WINTER STORM WATCH IS NO LONGER IN EFFECT.

THIS BLIZZARD WARNING IS FOR SOUTHERN WORCESTER COUNTY.

SNOW WILL BREAK OUT ACROSS SOUTHERN WORCESTER COUNTY AFTER MIDNIGHT TONIGHT...THEN CONTINUE THROUGHOUT THE DAY SUNDAY. DURING THE HEIGHT OF THE STORM SUNDAY AFTERNOON...BLIZZARD CONDITIONS ARE POSSIBLE WITH SNOWFALL RATES NEAR 3 INCHES PER HOUR. NORTHEAST WINDS GUSTING AS HIGH AS 60 MPH MAY PRODUCE WHITE OUT CONDITIONS WITH NEAR ZERO VISIBILITY.

ACCUMULATIONS BY SUNDAY NIGHT WILL RANGE FROM 10 TO 18 INCHES.

THIS IS A DANGEROUS AND LIFE THREATENING SITUATION. PLAN TO HAVE TRAVEL COMPLETED BY TONIGHT. TRAVEL DURING THE HEIGHT OF THE STORM ON SUNDAY WILL BE SERIOUSLY IMPACTED BY THE COMBINATION OF STRONG WINDS...POOR VISIBILITY AND SNOW COVERED ROADS.

A BLIZZARD WARNING IS ISSUED WHEN SUSTAINED WINDS OR FREQUENT GUSTS OVER 35 MPH ARE EXPECTED WITH CONSIDERABLE FALLING AND/OR BLOWING AND DRIFTING SNOW. VISIBILITIES WILL BECOME POOR WITH WHITEOUT CONDITIONS AT TIMES. THOSE VENTURING OUTDOORS MAY BECOME LOST OR DISORIENTED...SO PERSONS IN THE WARNING AREA ARE ADVISED TO STAY INDOORS.

bruschi03pf-1.jpg
snowphoto12082003.jpg

PICT0377.JPG

Last edited:
Yeah....we're going to get buried!

I just heard they are backing off the total snowfall projections.....

Attachments

• blizzard_1966b.jpg
    blizzard_1966b.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 219
I am in the blizzard warning area up on the north shore. I am more worried about losing power with the wind. That would mean no heat, no cooking and no Patriots DVDs!

This is the revenge of T-shirt. Remember where he lives they got 32 inches around XMAS.

Now we are in the crsshairs and up there they will on get a couple of inches.

PATSNUTme said:
This is the revenge of T-shirt. Remember where he lives they got 32 inches around XMAS.

Now we are in the crsshairs and up there they will on get a couple of inches.

Nut, if I get wiped out tomorrow, I would like you to have my 3 Patriots game jerseys, Box gets my Patriots DVDs, T-Shirt gets my Patriots books, Tune gets my Sox jerseys and books (Just to piss him off...:p ) and HC gets my share of Bill.....

Goodbye cruel world....:D

Blizzard?

I envy you all with a blizzard bearing down on you. It's boringly nice down here in Southwest Florida... :rocker:

word that!

Feep_FLA said:
I envy you all with a blizzard bearing down on you. It's boringly nice down here in Southwest Florida... :rocker:

nice and dry here in Southern New Mexico too!

Glad to hear it PatPatriot!

patpatriot said:
nice and dry here in Southern New Mexico too!

Cool beans, PatP! Where abouts areya located? I love New Mexico. Great state! God bless ya.. :rocker:

Feep_FLA said:

I'll be down there in 5 days.

Bill's Girl said:
Nut, if I get wiped out tomorrow, I would like you to have my 3 Patriots game jerseys, Box gets my Patriots DVDs, T-Shirt gets my Patriots books, Tune gets my Sox jerseys and books (Just to piss him off...:p ) and HC gets my share of Bill.....

Goodbye cruel world....:D

HAng in there BG, you will make it.

But, in case you don't what are the game jerseys?:singing:

EDIT: Why can't I have the DVD's?

Last edited:
PATSNUTme said:
HAng in there BG, you will make it.

But, in case you don't what are the game jerseys?:singing:

EDIT: Why can't I have the DVD's?

HAHA! Home Brady, Home Bruschi and Throwback Brady. Sox- blue Varitek batting jersey and home Schilling. I also have a home Nomar jersey and a reflex blue Bledsoe hanging around somewhere......

Waahh....What a crybaby!:D

Actually things have not been so bad here so far. We have about 8 inches or so, but the snow does seem to be picking up a bit now.

Bill's Girl said:
HAHA! Home Brady, Home Bruschi and Throwback Brady. Sox- blue Varitek batting jersey and home Schilling. I also have a home Nomar jersey and a reflex blue Bledsoe hanging around somewhere......

Waahh....What a crybaby!:D

Actually things have not been so bad here so far. We have about 8 inches or so, but the snow does seem to be picking up a bit now.

I was going off the Visa commercial.

But if that happens and you have gone to the big SB in the sky. I'll take the jerseys if Chick is wearing them.:rolleyes:

23" in Central Park...Patriots' weather!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back