PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Man love confession - I heart Tom Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy this time while it's here. We'll never have QB like this one again.

20 years from now we'll be talking about the Brady days just like we talk of the Orr/Esposito days or the Bird/Parish days.

LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

****ing JEST fans.............. I don't blame then for not having a clue. There isn't one JETS player I'd trade a sack of sh!t for at this point. The wouldn't have the first clue about appreciating a player (or pronouncing man-love in this context) that has ushered his team from mediocrity to DYNASTY over a short span of 6 years.

The closest thing they have is 60 y/o that was last seen drunkenly staggering after Suzy Kober along the sideline :singing:

Oh yeah, I heart Tom Brady too.

Last edited:
A little off topic, but what is up with the NFL Live panel? Brady has a stellar amazing game against the number one defense in the league and they never mention his name but to make fun of the way he was dressed at the presser calling him dracula and from Hodge 'zoolander', I swear I heard Hodge mumble pathetic under his breathe.

What is up with that?

Then they go on to the Legend of Tony Romo and dedicated 15 minutes on Romo being incredible and yada yada yada.

Now, that is pathetic!!!

All you really need to do is lay back, open your legs and wait 3 minutes. I'm different though, I'll give you the best 6 minutes of your life.

;) ROFL... 6 minutes??? That's all?

Last edited:
Tom_Brady_Stetson-thumb.jpg

GQ%209-05%20Tom%20Brady%20in%20Rockmount%20693-Brown.JPG

great job, your team is about to get 60 points rung up on them by a gay guy, how does that feel?

Enjoy this time while it's here. We'll never have QB like this one again.

20 years from now we'll be talking about the Brady days just like we talk of the Orr/Esposito days or the Bird/Parish days.

No, we'll be talking about the Orr/Esposito days and the Bird/Parish days like the Brady days. :rocker:

Coming out of the closet to admit I have full on man love for Tom Brady.
In the words of the Tuna... Thats a good thing, not a bad thing.

this isnt gay or ne thing

For some reason that really made me laugh.

;) ROFL... 6 minutes??? That's all?

Well, I am being a little modest there, it's closer to 8.

Stamina is actualy something I'm blessed with. Whether women actualy enjoy that time though is another matter.

Last edited:
I hope your awesome gay jokes are enough to overcome a weekend of this

|
|
V

As a jets fan you're man love and total gayness has made this season worth it keep up the good fight for man love you crazy kids And i have here a video of brady freshman year in highschool so some of you might be in luck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxqGOnvU6yI&feature=related

what a troll, notice how pvssy Klecko banned me the instant I said anything (PatrickBateman) and yet you come here, talk sh!t and don't get banned. And we're the gay ones. What a bunch of cowards.

We dont do personal attacks over there tough guy Thats why you got banned
and the fact you know nothing about football probably didn't help you out as well

yeah what was my personal attack genius? And seeing as though your team is complete garbage and most of your threads are about Pats fans being "gay" I don't see a lot of room for football discussion.

Here's an awesome quote from BigRagu genius over here (aka caponekills)

"Im always behind enemy lines And I guarentee you will never find me there. I actually make nonsense comments and most of your bandwagoners agree with what i say."

Yes that's right, he can't spell and uses the same avatar and yet he guarantees he's a stealth troll. This is the level of intelligence of Rats fans. Please ban this clown.

Last edited:
We dont do personal attacks over there tough guy Thats why you got banned
and the fact you know nothing about football probably didn't help you out as well

Perhaps sinxce you are so enlightened with football genious, perhaps you should call your front office, as your coach seemed to used his all up and has run out.

3-10 ----> Ha Haha Hahaha :singing:

You just proved my point. Thank you sir you are clueless. :singing:

Nice spin smart guy. Still waiting for that example of a "personal attack" over there. Oh that's right, Rats fans just make sh!t up and run away.:rolleyes:

Tell me and right away no googling who was the pats QB in 85

What a ******, your gonna ask that question as a qualifyer. Grogan is only one of the most beloved pre-Brady QB'sd ev-ah. At least make it hard and ask about our forgettable 1991 and 1992 season QBs.

Show how little you know.

Last edited:
Grogan a hole now accuse me of googling. So if I answer, I'm googling and if I don't I'm a bandwagoner, wow how do you ever lose such solid arguments:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Losing an argument with you is impossible patrick bateman

Just out of curiosity, why would you change your name and then claim "you'll never find me over there" then use the same avatar. Did you graduate high school?

Question was not for you But anyhow great reading skills

you don't talk to one person on a message board douche, thats what PMs are for. Don't come in here and talk sh!t about your football knowledge and then ask a dumb "qualifyer" question like you have knowledge. Even a wagon-jumper knows about Grogan, so it's a dumb ****ing question.

Ask a real qualifyer like who was tossing the rock in 91 (after Grogan), then you'll begin seperate chaff and wheat. There's two answers, cuz that year we replaced one POS with another POS. But you wouldn't know that cuz your a troll, and have no business in here.

Mods................can we get rid of this crap.

Last edited:
God we will miss your fantastic posts at jets insider Good luck bateman you have about as much respect on your own teams site as you have on ours

you're doing really well Ragu keep up the good work.

mods mods mods save my ears from other guys talking about my man love mods mods Get a grip you bean town ****

The BigRagu: "Patrick bateman is now all nutty over here in gaytriot land
priceless posts by this absolute mental case"

translation: "hey fellow Rats trolls come help me, quick!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back