PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Man kills women to see S. Carolina Spring game

R_T26

Banned
Reaction score
http://www.islandpacket.com/news/state/regional/story/6441457p-5739104c.html

How twisted are people in this world, when a man will shoot 2 people, and murder an old lady just to get a car to drive to a spring football game to watch his brother. This **** has such a lack of respect for human life that he would murder a woman then go watch a football practice feeling no guilt or paranoia about what he had just done, and felt that it was actually something worth doing.

http://www.islandpacket.com/news/state/regional/story/6441457p-5739104c.html

How twisted are people in this world, when a man will shoot 2 people, and murder an old lady just to get a car to drive to a spring football game to watch his brother. This **** has such a lack of respect for human life that he would murder a woman then go watch a football practice feeling no guilt or paranoia about what he had just done, and felt that it was actually something worth doing.

This makes me so angry that they should ban the guys brother.

Its an over reaction after reading what unfortunately happened to several people even one who had lost their life.

How can you even explain that death to a relative or a friend of the family.

This man has no right to live.

WOW. Horrible person. Worse than horrible.

That is absolutely sick. Disgusting.

Bruschi, I dont think it would be fair to ban his brother. To be fair do we hold anything against Seymour even though his father is/was a murderer.

Bruschi, I dont think it would be fair to ban his brother. To be fair do we hold anything against Seymour even though his father is/was a murderer.

I was just over reacting and i said i was.

It just makes me so mad that someone is that wreckless for human life that they think they can do whatever they want.

Did he think he would not be caught? Ever?

I was just over reacting and i said i was.

It just makes me so mad that someone is that wreckless for human life that they think they can do whatever they want.

Did he think he would not be caught? Ever?

The guy sounds like a sociopath or something. No mentally right person would kill someone just to see a football scrimmage.

I wish that story were dated April 1.

If that were my son, I'd personally remove him from the planet.

I mean, WTF?

Having said that, I'm not in the least surprised. :mad:

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes