PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Man Ive said it before and will say it again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
What did the Patriots do to Nick Cafardo...I always liked Cafardo's work form the first SB win, to middle of 2003 season, but something happened. Cafardo I know is a big Red Sox guy, and was stuck covering the Patriots. He wrote a good book, not as great as Patriot Reign ,but was a nice recap on the 2001 season..Cafardo just seems so bitter, when Bledsoe left, he was in Drew's corner, when Milloy left he was in his corner.. I dont know I cant explain it, I really like Reis, and Jerome Solomon seems ok. But will take Felger, Perillo, Tom Curren over Cafardo any day. The last month Ive lost a lot if not all respect for Nick Cafardo.. I understand reporters should have no Bias, but this is ridicoulous..Nick just cover the Red Sox, dont worry about the Patriots.. Dont give your opinions about Eric Mangini to wfan, because they dont matter.. Folks Cafardo has taken the place of Borges in my opinion...

Forgive my ignorance, but I'm assuming from the posts about this guy he's a local (Boston) reporter who disses the Pats? My sources for Pats coverage are limited, of course, I read the Globe online, this site, and then watch FSN and NESN on DirecTV. From what I hear he's like a Drew Sharp or Rob Parker here in Detroit. They write critical and controversial things to get themselves talked about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back