PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Man I really appricate 2003, 2004 now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Not like I didnt before, but watching the highlight films, what great teams and those 2 seasons were.. It was just so amazing, I am so proud of this team.. It seems like now, we are hated, Belichick is now percieved as a whinner, and Brady has never won anything , the defense will be lost without Mangini.. Listening to some of these people forget those great back to back yrs, the 2001 season was a special season in its own right, but the back to back championships, and the great regular season and playoffs were things I will always cherish, as a great era in Patriots and NFL history...

34-4!! Pretty damn impressive. And, to think this team will be playing
with a chip on it's shoulders in 06. Note to AFC....Look out...

We'll get back to it in 2006. We would anyone but you know Belichick is pissed to lose the way he did. Ball security will be emphasized like never before.

Me, I can't even watch sports shows now - no way am I watching Denver get ready for this game. I will watch the game though :(

Could not said it better, about not watching sports shows, have not turned on the NFl network since Sat...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back