Welcome to PatsFans.com

Man I really appricate 2003, 2004 now

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Sean Pa Patriot, Jan 18, 2006.

1. Sean Pa Patriot

Sean Pa Patriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Not like I didnt before, but watching the highlight films, what great teams and those 2 seasons were.. It was just so amazing, I am so proud of this team.. It seems like now, we are hated, Belichick is now percieved as a whinner, and Brady has never won anything , the defense will be lost without Mangini.. Listening to some of these people forget those great back to back yrs, the 2001 season was a special season in its own right, but the back to back championships, and the great regular season and playoffs were things I will always cherish, as a great era in Patriots and NFL history...
  2. patsfaninpa

patsfaninpa Rookie

Ratings:
    +51 / 8 / -3

34-4!! Pretty damn impressive. And, to think this team will be playing
    with a chip on it's shoulders in 06. Note to AFC....Look out...
  3. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +507 / 13 / -11

#24 Jersey

We'll get back to it in 2006. We would anyone but you know Belichick is pissed to lose the way he did. Ball security will be emphasized like never before.

Me, I can't even watch sports shows now - no way am I watching Denver get ready for this game. I will watch the game though :(
  4. Sean Pa Patriot

Sean Pa Patriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Could not said it better, about not watching sports shows, have not turned on the NFl network since Sat...