Welcome to PatsFans.com

Man Beaten for Enticing Children

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by reflexblue, May 27, 2009.

1. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

I like the word "Detained" ...a euphamism for beat the hell out of him for trying to lure two little girls using candy. Street justice prevailes?

Springfield man, 'detained' by neighbors, arrested on child-enticement charges as he is released from hospital - MassLive.com

SPRINGFIELD - Was it street justice that led to 61-year-old Randolph Barden's beating by neighbors earlier this month?
    Or, was it some kind of vendetta on the part of the girls who accused him of attempting to lure them into his car with candy?

Officers Anthony Sowers and Craig Davis, dispatched to the area of Bay and Marion streets shortly after 9:30 p.m., discovered Barden laying on the ground suffering from injuries "and the whole neighborhood gathered around," Delaney said.

Delaney said detectives found Barden's car on Girard Avenue loaded with candy. It was towed as evidence.

Detectives arrested Barden, of 147 Marion St., Tuesday night as he was being released from Baystate. He is charged with four counts of enticing a child under 16, Delaney said.
    Last edited: May 27, 2009
  2. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +476 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

Ahh in the old days they drive that dude to a deserted area and pound his schlong and knees with their batons. Now he's charged ... his trial will be delayed for months on end as he undergos evaluation and by then he'll have moved on to another state.
    Last edited: May 27, 2009
  3. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

It always catches up with the diddlers, with the advent of the internet & search engines.. suspect wherever he winds up will "accidentally" fall down some stairs, or "slip" in the shower or by "mistake" shove a probe up his butt or get STDS in his mouth from dirty toilet seats.. what goes around.......
    Last edited: May 28, 2009
  4. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

My first wife worked as a psychologist for the state of MA. Once when i came to pick up my kids she told me that she had a new assignment, New York was paying Mass. to take some of their sex offenders because they didn't have enough room. (This was all kept very hush, hush) Mass.didn't want the public to know. She told me that after working with this group in her opinion they were incurable. On top of possibly being incurable they generally get really light sentances when convicted. When i read the article i said to myself good. To many times a diddler gets caught gets a slap on the wrist and just moves into a different neiborhood.
  5. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +108 / 7 / -10

Interesting the States were doing the same thing with molesters as the Catholic Church, relocating them using other peoples money.:mad:
  6. efin98

efin98 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Relocate them to Mass. prisons or relocate them after their sentences were up to "new lives" in Mass.?
  7. godef

godef Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

In the old days, the girls would have gone for the bait and gotten raped. Today, children are better educated about such things.
  8. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

I don't member it happened about 20 years ago. But i'm pretty sure they went back to NY. When Weld sent prisoners to Texas when they're sentance was up they came back here. These people were in group homes.
  9. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

They do this stuff all the time, not only with molesters, but all types of offenses.. the cost is about the same across state lines.. Mass sends folks to other states and they take them in from others as well, they usually send them back to the sending state for release.. bottom line is that business is usually taken care of in Prison for Molesters... there is a natural order of things..
  10. efin98

efin98 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

They are segregated from the general population for their safety...seems to me like them going to other states is probably a space issue in the sentencing states' prison(s). No place left here, seek space next door and return the favor down the road(with some money changing hands to grease the wheels)...