Mallett a candidate for strength & conditioning coaching

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsWickedPissah

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:
Yeah, that's a fair enough point PWP. He certainly looks thin, but the boy can still wing the football pretty well. I'm sure they'll get him beefed up another 20-25 lbs of muscle. He is 6'7" though. No doubt he looks thinner than I thought.

The positive here is that he was at a community event, so that's great. Hopefully, he is proving that some college partying was not that big of a deal, and is starting to make better decisions. Good for him, in all seriousness.

Crikey, even Giselle is more muscular.

That is certainly true too. I just can't see 'it' with her, she doesn't do it for me. I don't know what it is, and I know that overall she's beautiful, but she just doesn't do it. Kinda weird :D

BostonHerald.com - Blogs: Rap Sheet» Blog Archive » Random picture of the day: Patriots rookie Ryan Mallett takes part in a community service event

Ryan Mallett looks even skinnier than those photos of pre-draft TFB. Kid could use some time in the gym and a healthy diet. Crikey, even Giselle is more muscular. Hey, maybe my man Vince Wilfork could take Ryan under his diet tutalege.

Ouch, he looks excessively thin in that pic, I thought he looked a tad pudgy at the combine and at a QB skills competition and could have stood to cut down on the carbs but he looks too thin there. At his height he could carry a solid 250-260lbs without a problem.

Ouch, he looks excessively thin in that pic, I thought he looked a tad pudgy at the combine and at a QB skills competition and could have stood to cut down on the carbs but he looks too thin there. At his height he could carry a solid 250-260lbs without a problem.

Yeah, there were times that I saw him as a little round in the face too. Not here though. Of course, that could be a matter of 15-20 lbs too.

That is certainly true too. I just can't see 'it' with her, she doesn't do it for me. I don't know what it is, and I know that overall she's beautiful, but she just doesn't do it. Kinda weird :D

Nothing weird about not being attracted to a 6-foot 1 bony German. Her bank account, however, is sexy as sexy can be.

BostonHerald.com - Blogs: Rap Sheet» Blog Archive » Random picture of the day: Patriots rookie Ryan Mallett takes part in a community service event

Ryan Mallett looks even skinnier than those photos of pre-draft TFB. Kid could use some time in the gym and a healthy diet. Crikey, even Giselle is more muscular. Hey, maybe my man Vince Wilfork could take Ryan under his diet tutalege.

A. Kind of a weird angle.
B. He was fairly tough to bring down in college.
C. Hopefully it will be at least 2 or 3 years until he's needed.

Looks like some lanky, European basketball prospect if you ask me. Even then, I'm sure NBA scouts would say the kid needs to put on some weight. Imagine Ngata putting all his weight on Mallett after a sack and you'll be seeing pancakes.

Nothing weird about not being attracted to a 6-foot 1 bony German. Her bank account, however, is sexy as sexy can be.

Yep, the bank acct is indeed, pretty hot ;)

Well he can throw a football 87 yards ... he perhaps needs to add some beef to protect himself but that arm is iron strong.

Well he can throw a football 87 yards ... he perhaps needs to add some beef to protect himself but that arm is iron strong.

It's more long than strong. Sorta like the throwing stick invented by my distant physicist ancestors. Think of the physics.

All Mallett hammering aside, were he to absorb Brady's mentor Martinez's overhead throwing techniques, he'd be able to throw further or better yet with improved accuracy.

Last edited:
When asked about it. Ryan "the Arm" Mallet simply said, "I'm wiry!"

Not to worry...

Last edited:
It's more long than strong. Sorta like the throwing stick invented by my distant physicist ancestors. Think of the physics.

All Mallett hammering aside, were he to absorb Brady's mentor Martinez's overhead throwing techniques, he'd be able to throw further or better yet with improved accuracy.

Lets hope he puts his time on the bench to good use. I cant understand why QBs everywhere werent seeking out Martinez after seeing Brady's success. I so hope he pulls through and can coach QBs for a long time.

He does look thin. He's listed as 257 lbs, but I always questioned that.

She's Brazilian

Her NATIONALITY is Brazilian. Ethnically, she is about as Aryan as they come. Her parents' last names are Nonnenmacher and Bundchen for chrissakes (And the bundchen even has an umlaut!)

well..that Teutonic tart has tempted and tortured our Tommy too long..

so there....:attention:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back