PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Malcolm Mitchell is the best rookie WR since...

Status
Not open for further replies.
80 yards receiving. Another really solid game by Mitchell.

If he can keep this up, I'm willing to say he's our best rookie wideout since Deion Branch suited up for us. ;)

He has huge hands...finally...a split end that can actually catch anything near him. OK Dobson lovers...you're friggin' turn

He makes my giny tingle.

you have a tingly giny?

He had two drops, but he's becoming a valuable pass catcher already who is versatile.

And can we please quit the deep passes to Edelperson? If he's WIDEopen, OK. But when he's on a go route or seam with tight single/double coverage, just stop it. Plenty of times this afternoon other guys were wide open and he's throwing deep to a well covered midget Edelman. I love the guy, but he isn't a deep threat and he isn't catching the ball over any DB.

Except he did.

He had two drops, but he's becoming a valuable pass catcher already who is versatile.

And can we please quit the deep passes to Edelperson? If he's WIDEopen, OK. But when he's on a go route or seam with tight single/double coverage, just stop it. Plenty of times this afternoon other guys were wide open and he's throwing deep to a well covered midget Edelman. I love the guy, but he isn't a deep threat and he isn't catching the ball over any DB.

Malcolm Mitchell is everything I want in a young WR...perfect draft choice for our offense. In another 2 years he will be a 100 catch 1000 yard WR

He made a great catch today on a long pass.

since...aaron dobsons big game against the steelers!

keep working malcolm, stay healthy!:)

he snatches the ball and a smooth runner...he has "it"

F### off with your positive comment and outlook. Not allowed around here. Homer!!!
Its not like he's special. He's only averaging 2 catches a game and he dropped one today. His per catch average was low.

Better?:p

Malcolm Mitchell is everything I want in a young WR...perfect draft choice for our offense. In another 2 years he will be a 100 catch 1000 yard WR

He needs to really do it next year. For WRs is it almost always the 2nd year jump. At that point he is about 90% of the WR he will be.

he looks really polished out there. IDK if it is his body frame or the #19 but he reminds me of brandon lafell...but with good hands.

he keeps reminding me of mr moss...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back