PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Malcolm Butler is a warrior!!! (appreciation thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul_Survivor88

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Considering he's been playing through an injury, Butler has been very impressive. I have to give him props for how well he played on Sunday (the TD he gave up was just a great play)

Last edited:
What is his injury? He absolutely does not look himself

What is his injury? He absolutely does not look himself
His ankle...not sure if it's still on the report, but it happened early in the year. It's definitely prevented him from being as glue-like as last year.

Next week Antonio Brown. Even without Roethlisberger this is still a good challenge for him.

Catch the ball Malcolm! We need those picks.:)

He caught the one that mattered which is awesome...but YES! He should have like 10 INTs already in his career...just can't hold onto them for some strange reason. Either he doesn't get his head around or mistimes his jumps or something, it's just odd. Here are some receipts:

CSWFl5mUwAQkEi3.png

CQMQ2i3VAAAomhx.jpg
CQMQ27ZUAAAp47G.jpg

CR0AEZpUwAAfD9a.jpg

@AtomicDawg The one that bothers me the most is the AFC champ game where the sexual predator threw to Sanders down the sideline, Butler had the ball in his hands and Sanders just jumped up and grabbed it from him. I credit Sanders more than I blame Butler, but that one really irks me!

Kinda like that colts taking the ball from him too in that last pic.

@AtomicDawg The one that bothers me the most is the AFC champ game where the sexual predator threw to Sanders down the sideline, Butler had the ball in his hands and Sanders just jumped up and grabbed it from him. I credit Sanders more than I blame Butler, but that one really irks me!

Kinda like that colts taking the ball from him too in that last pic.

When did Malcolm play against Pitt in an AFCCG?!?! Did I just emerge from a coma?!?! How many rings does Brady have? o_O

When did Malcolm play against Pitt in an AFCCG?!?! Did I just emerge from a coma?!?! How many rings does Brady have? o_O

Sorry, I forgot there's another sexual predator in the NYJFL* playing QB. I was talking about the one who orchestrates keep away to celebrate something meaningless, sexually assaults a female trainer in college, and re-victimizes the victim again and again and again. With his parents fully enabling this behaviour.

That's my bad... I was seeing Sanders and thinking Brown. Maybe I might benefit from a short coma. LOL

That's my bad... I was seeing Sanders and thinking Brown. Maybe I might benefit from a short coma. LOL

Sanders did play for the squealers and their sexual predator a few years ago.

Malcolm #Undrafted #HowYouAllLikeMeNow, plays thru the whistle, I Love him, takes on any challenge in front of him and it's almost payday my man...You keep it goin Bruh!!! #DontForgetBoutTheRunSupport, he tackles too. Malcolm is the Complete Corner...

MB is one of the hardest- hitting cbs I've ever seen- and I go WAY back. He's also a tackling machine, superb cover guy,great ball skills. As competitive as they come. That combo is very rare in a cb. I don't give 2 ****s about his size- he's one of the best in the NFL.

Malcolm is about to get paid one way or the other when his rookie contract is up, when Antonio Brown pays you respect, you know you have made it to the top. People always link the superbowl interception to him, but what I remember is that he is the reason why we beat the Giants finally last year when on the same play that Hobbs gave up the touchdown in that fateful superbowl, Bulter had the guts to punch the ball out of OBJ's hands in the end zone which prevents the game winning touchdown by the giants, would be in the exact same fashion we lost that superbowl to them. That comes after harassing OBJ the entire game. He is truly our lucky stars and are responsible for so many wins we had ever since he busted on the sense.

New England Patriots CB Malcolm Butler motivated by Pro Bowl exclusion
"It's not a big deal," Butler said Thursday in the Patriots locker room. "Everything is about the team. I think every player in the league wants to at least go to the Pro Bowl at least once, or however many times they can go. There are a lot of guys that earned it. If I would have made it, it would have motivated me. I didn't make it, and it motivates me. So it's all working out for the best."

24040379.jpg

Last edited:

Why does Ian have to identify my man Malcolm by name? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey