Welcome to PatsFans.com

Malala - Brave Young Hero

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by PatriotsReign, Nov 10, 2012.

1. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +576 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

Watched an update on Malala's condition this morning on CNN. Her dad was showing her all the well wishing cards from all over the world...the sane parts of the world. She just looked like an innocent young child. But it hit me that while she is innocent, she doesn't act like a child at all. She thinks and acts far beyond her years. Her father looked so caring & proud.

Nice to see/listen to something GOOD on the news for once!

Malala - Why did the taliban tried to assassinate her?

Because she campaigned for the education of girls in Pakistan. Something that should be common sense to most advanced societies, but not to a savage (thank you Harry) group of individuals called the taliban.

Malala is probably the bravest example of a person who stood up for what is right I've seen in a long, long time. To me, she is the epitome of what is right & good in a society filled with brutal wrongs.

Malala is a shining light who bravely walked into a cruel, dark land just to say, "look how wrong this is!"

Any people or group of people who stand in her way need to be eliminated and destroyed. They truly stand for all that is wrong.

I hope Pakistan's people and gov't stand behind Malala and destroy the scum that pointed a gun at her skull and pulled the trigger with the intention of killing her.

It's time citizens of those countries that allow the taliban to roam their streets stand up and eliminate this evil, savage group.

God bless Malala and may the world be blessed with many more like you.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2012
  2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,152 / 5 / -10

You shouldn't call The Taliban "savages" liberals on here don't seem to care for that word, they think it's "racist" a better term for the loons would be "misguided souls"

3. The Brandon Five

The Brandon Five Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +517 / 9 / -4

#75 Jersey

4. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

One of our planets most important people.

5. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

[​IMG]