PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Make your own Cincinnati joke . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sure some of you can come up with some real zingers based on this fact. . . . :D

Patriots.com said:
99 Mike Wright DL

Height: 6-4 Weight: 295
Year: 2 Yrs/Pat: 2
Acquired: FA-05
School: Cincinnati
Major: Criminal Justice

Born: Mar 1, 1982

He played for Cincinnati the school, not the pro team. I don't think every Cincinnati team has an appetitie for delinquincy like the Bengals.

zippo59 said:
He played for Cincinnati the school, not the pro team. I don't think every Cincinnati team has an appetitie for delinquincy like the Bengals.
The Cinncinatti college bball team of the late 90s and early 2000s was known for being loaded with criminals and scumbags.

Keegs said:
The Cinncinatti college bball team of the late 90s and early 2000s was known for being loaded with criminals and scumbags.

I don't really follow College sports so I'm not completely aware. If Philly is the city of brotherly love then Cincy should be the city of criminal love.

haha no kidding it's getting bad.

Yeah im not big on college either but i remember my dad referring to them as "the convicts"

zippo59 said:
I don't really follow College sports so I'm not completely aware. If Philly is the city of brotherly love then Cincy should be the city of criminal love.

Hmm... Criminal Love. I work inside a prison so thats not a comment Im willing to touch with a ten foot pole. :D

poppabear721 said:
Hmm... Criminal Love. I work inside a prison so thats not a comment Im willing to touch with a ten foot pole. :D

Yeah I was thinking that statement could have double meaning...

poppabear721 said:

Ten FOOT? Whoa, ten inches would be impressive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back