Welcome to PatsFans.com

Make Sure we save all the mice from extinction, they're wanted in Court

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Fogbuster, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

[size=+5]Mice overrun Fla. courthouse, fall from ceiling[/size]

Orwell is blushing now. 1984 wasn't even this bad:

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) - There are so many mice in one Florida county courthouse that they've been seen falling from ceiling tiles.

One judge at the Palm Beach County Courthouse calls it an infestation. Some staffers say they check their handbags for stowaways before leaving the building each day.

Court employees and lawyers say the rodents scuttle down corridors, munch legal papers and scratch behind the walls. Last week, one mouse ran around a courtroom floor for an hour during a burglary trial.

The courthouse facilities manager says he's put out a few dozen traps to capture the rodents. He says he's not sure there has been an uptick in mice lately but says they're getting more press than they deserve.

"... more press than they deserve"??? Yeah, let's not tell anyone. Than Auntie Pelosi can get more $30 million tax-payer sugar plums for her homies back in San Fran.

My Way News - Mice overrun Fla. courthouse, fall from ceiling

//
  2. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Your like the undead,you keep coming back and posting things that only someone that licks the backs of toads would.
  3. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Classic... Night of the Living Fog...

Anyhow, Fog... .You should probably pay a bit more attention to your own country over there, and how you're gonna feed yourself and keep your family warm in the next few years. I hear it's gonna get pretty Malthusian in Eastern Europe very soon. Somehow, bloviating about mice in a courthouse, and making curious detours to Pelosi seems a bit petty in the grand scheme of things.

Good thing those hated communists are taking care of you, still.
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2009
  4. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

It's called "whistling past the graveyard"....Brace yourself for another rollercoaster ride on the Fog Machine.
  5. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +292 / 6 / -8

Last edited: Feb 21, 2009
  6. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Damn!
    Still haven't heard from the Fraud again!..:(
    He musta slipped out of confinement and made it to a TRS-80 or whatever they use in his country...and then the goons busted the door down and dragged him back in for the full course session....
  7. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Yeah the Moonsquad must have felt that Fog needed a "tuneup"
  8. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

You know of course the mouse stuff is a llie, made up on the internet and spread by the Washington Times.. dare you to find a section of the bill that has to do with this.. it does not exist.
  9. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

You guys are all so scared of the truth. Every time someone posts the truth about the badly conceived social engineering schemes that the ivory-tower crowd produces -- what else do they do??? -- you get all worked up. Ha-ha.

Tell you what: I've got ten g's that says that fifty years from now there will never be any laws passed to protect field mice or one-eyed frogs or any other "endangered species" that needs federal tax monies to continue to survive. By then the environment will be treated as the precious PUBLIC source of life that it is; it will not be treated like a political football by people with their own personal agendas for self-aggrandizement, political power, and domination over others. Uh-uh.

Any takers??

//
  10. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

One more time this mouse stuff does not exist, a right wing blogger made it up and then the Washington Times ran with it... you were challenged to find it in the stimulus bill.. but then choose to come back with your ridiculous bets of 10G.. why don't you become a VIP member if you have so much cash to throw around.. making a bet for 50 years from now if you are 62 is downright asinine.. who will remember any of this to collect it.

Fess up Mr. Uni.. you guys can't even have credit cards to become a VIP member, Father moon does not trust you.

BTW I always considered it christian to take care of all of god's creatures great and small.. not just bulldoze them under.. but my perception of christianity seems much different than yours.
  11. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +303 / 1 / -9

From behind our Messiah looks like "Mickey Mouse"

George Obama has a Bong
  12. Tunescribe

Tunescribe PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +421 / 5 / -9

#61 Jersey

Fogbuster is Christian?! That makes no sense. He seems so full of spite ... Oh, wait a minute, I forgot -- religionists often have no concept of spirituality.
  13. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Wow, you got me by the short hairs now!!! :eek:

I have two Visas, one MasterCard, and American Express. I've closed down and rejected more cards than you probably have.

But, if you want me to become a VIP so much, since you've lost at least two bets with me so far -- Bob Dylan's song and something else -- YOU should man up and pay mine for me.

"God's creatures" are all cool to me -- even sharks and hyenas, snakes, and all others, 'cept the viruses that thoughtless out-of-control people have enabled -- but you've got one news story saying that mice are falling out the courthouse ceilings in Florida, another report of mice-borne disease destroying the entire peanut industry, and yet Nancy Pelosi *still* wants to "earmark" $30 million to "study the life cycle of field mice". Even someone from another planet would say that picture is messed up.

:nono:

//
  14. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Just curious: what are you thoughts on Obama?? Good or bad? Voted for him or not??

//
  15. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

So you think all of "God's creatures" are valuable except for viruses? Any ones in particular?

Do you think we need to eradicate mice from the planet? Do you not understand that they are part of a larger system and are some of the the most sucessful creatures on the planet? Do you think that's some sort of accident or are you one of those who thinks all animals are at the mercy of humans because of Genesis 1:26?
  16. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Many times Fog you've either implied or talked up how wealthy you are (just this past fall you said you'd buy my house and pay all expenses if i move out of the US and denounced my citizenship) If your a moony ,a man of God :rolleyes: why would you have so much money? Shouldn't
    you be giving it to the poor? Oh silly me the poor is Father Moon. Any ways i think your lying about your wealth. And that means only one thing Fraud ........You'll be scrubing the toilet bowls in HELL. If by any chance you have all these credit cards ....show us . And even them i would say Father Moon gave them to you to use recruiting young maidens, and paying for weddings.
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2009
  17. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

He just feels rich living in Lithuania drawing off his pension from running a Nevada brothel before he decided to leave our country. You can get a bottle of Vodka there for $1.75 and the women in his cult are practically free!
  18. Tunescribe

Tunescribe PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +421 / 5 / -9

#61 Jersey

I voted for Obama -- very reluctantly. But, I'm giving him a chance and pray he makes the right decisions for our country. I believe he is a much brighter man than our last president.
  19. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

You stopped two verses early. Read 1:28:

"[28] And God blessed them, and God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth and subdue it; and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the air and over every living thing that moves upon the earth."

We are supposed to have dominion over the creatures of the world (angels, too !! see: 1 Corinthians 6:3). We have to manage them, lest they get out of control and mess things up. Be they mosquitoes, army ants, ravaging wolves, bears, skunks, or even mice!! God put 'em here, and then told us to control 'em.

Easy to understand.

//
  20. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Another "Anton moment".

Just remember: some people fight back (!!)

;)

//