PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Major News: Brady Gets A Haircut

Status
Not open for further replies.
our national nightmare is over. (in my best sidney poitier) aaaaamen. aaaaaaaamen. aaaaaaaaamen, amen, amen.

ESPN first take had this topic in their show this morning........
They were discussing if the hair cut signifies sign of leadership,whether he is taking blame for the recent loss ? blah blah blah.....
.lol talk about obsessed

I apologize in advance for the lack of humor in my post, but I would think it would be practical to have short hair as a football player e.g., not having to make sure it is tucked under your helmet properly, not having to push it off your face constantly, not getting pulled from behind by a DL.

Who gives a rats ***** about Brady's hair, did that cause him to through 4 interceptions last week? They keep worrying about Brady and his hairdo they'll be joing the Sux in their misery.

Richard+Simmons.jpg

****en gaylords.

Last edited:
Has anyone actually seen what it looks like under the cap?

He should have gone with the long dreadlocks. The NFL needs more white people with dreads.

Well at least there is still hope with JE.

He should have gone with the long dreadlocks. The NFL needs more white people with dreads.

Well at least there is still hope with JE.
Saw JE on TV tonight. He had his cut, also.

It's mind boggling how much media attention this actually got, TV , radio, news papers, blogs, youtube, magazines etc.

The sports analysts think it was a symbol for Sb change, superstitiously going back to the early 2000's looks in hopes it'll get him an SB. They were serious.

What a TFB suckup Julian is.

It is kind of embarrassingly transparent that he grew his hair long when Brady did, then chopped it off when Brady did, isn't it?

"See Tommy!?! My hair is just like yours! Throw me the ball more!" :p

Last edited:
Watch Edelman retire 2 days after Brady does down the road.

Watch Edelman retire 2 days after Brady does down the road.

Two days? I'm thinking two hours, and he'll probably give his retirement press conference from the same podium Brady used, although attendance is likely to be much more modest. ;)

i hate to be the one to say this, but we have more important things to worry about than brady's haircut.

there are so many players out with injuries before tomorrow's game that really should take precedence right now over anything.

It is kind of embarrassingly transparent that he grew his hair long when Brady did, then chopped it off when Brady did, isn't it?

"See Tommy!?! My hair is just like yours! Throw me the ball more!" :p

LOL I was just thinking the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back