PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

madden

Status
Not open for further replies.
has this been upgraded roster online already? Or did you have to trade around and "create" the current team. thanks.

i think the final roster update is after the superbowl/before FA opens up...

thats why the madden franchise makes so much money, they'll add new features like, recently the superstar mode, and make some other game modes better but they sell better the following year beacuse of the roster updates....

teams who restock, like miami/new orleans did last year, those fans will be too excited to play with drew brees/reggiebush....or culpepper/chambers and what not...

now this upcoming year will be amazing for pats fans, considering the amount of offseason moves that were made

and also, i was curious to see if they did update rosters for the following year...so i put in madden 06, and dled the newest roster, and it had branch givens etc etc...i think it still had flutie too

quarter of the season done with Stallworth and Thomas on the pats and both are tearing it up Thomas has 4 sacks and Stallworth has 400 yards. just a video game but its fun to play with those two on the team.
Yeah I updated everything too. Added all the new guys and started a franchise.

After year 1 by far the best player was Stallworth. He had like 85 receptions, 7 TD's and somewhere around a 14.0 average per catch. The following years he broke 90 receptions twice. (Watson has the most receptions, over a hundred during a couple years. But his average is lame, like 7-8 yards per catch. Reche is often third most but only gets 50 receptions a year but more TD's than any of the recievers. The other recievers, well...the rest are in the 30 catch ball park, Gaffney & Welker and CJ is way behind. So obviously my franchise seems to be passing a hell of a lot.)

Maroney got 900-1000 yards. Not much but Morris got around 400 but with a great avg per carry.

As for AT, well he had 9 sacks and 2 INT's. Pretty good only the defense really sucked because Bruschi, Colvin and Rodney ALL went on IR on the first year. So I have Sanders starting for Harrison. Eric Alexander for Colvin and the newly signed Napolean Harris for Bruschi.

Crazy first season. But I got an absolute steal in the second round of the draft going for a safety to replace Rodney who retired. Had him compared to Sanders at the end of the preseason. He was an 86 overall whereas Sanders was 83. Ok I am too into this. :singing:

Tell me about it. I don't feel like starting over in Madden yet with the updated rosters. I'm in year 2026, lol. The cap is like $700 million but the other teams are still $600 million under for some reason. I'm at $200 mil. I've had so much fun trying to build a SB caliber team. You're right... Waaay too into it. The off-season is too long ya know. I'm just waiting for baseball and the draft to start.

I've played so long that BB has probably deceased since he never reappeared after getting 4 rings.. Peyton got 7 rings as a HC and OC and then HE retired.. Josh McDaniels is close to retirement age. Tom Moore is definitely a fossil.

Jon Gruden is now my HC, Chad Pennington is my OC, Jason Taylor is my DC, and Jim Harbaugh is still my ST guy after like 15 years.. Weird, I know.

how about a little help for us other madden guys and tell us where each other player were on what teams so i can just be lazy and not think about it

I'm in year 2026,

lol i usually get sick of it when i'm in year like 2015,then i just start over

my coaching staff always ends up being

head coach - BB
off co. - Troy Brown
def. co. - Tedi Bruschi
st - usually go for the best st coach

Yeah I updated everything too. Added all the new guys and started a franchise.

How do you shuffle players before the franchise season starts though?

lol i usually get sick of it when i'm in year like 2015,then i just start over

my coaching staff always ends up being

head coach - BB
off co. - Troy Brown
def. co. - Tedi Bruschi
st - usually go for the best st coach

Do the retired players automaticlly got to the choching ranks (never made it past like 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back