Welcome to PatsFans.com

Madden Help

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by Canada's #1 Pats Fan, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Canada's #1 Pats Fan

Canada's #1 Pats Fan Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I need someone's help re: Madden and the downloading of new rosters every week. I have my franchise season that I am playing (it is not online but one that I save week to week. I started it at the beginning of the real NFL season). I go online to download the new loaded rosters and depth chart. When I load my franchise season it will not recognize my new downloaded roster. I am playing with a roster that included those that played the very first week of the season (ie. Faulk is still playing, Woodhead is not on the roster and the whole Moss thing). What is very frustrating is that if I just want to play a 'quick' game, the new downloaded roster is recognized. I know in years past that when I downloaded the roster online, the changes were made everywhere including the franchise season. Is there a tab button somewhere that I have missed checking or unchecking? Help anyone.
  2. Calciumee

Calciumee PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#3 Jersey

The roster that you have when you start a franchise, is the roster you will have. If you want the new roster, you will need to restart your franchise.

Crap I know! Luckily I didn't start until a week ago, so I have the roster minus Branch! :)

Hope that helps.