PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

[Madden] All Brady vs All Manning

Status
Not open for further replies.
this seems really neat. too bad this dude commenting is annoying as all heck. muted almost instantly.

I went on a huge streak watching this guy's videos 2 weeks ago. They're some interesting concepts but his commentary and the disappointing mechanics of the game tend to ruin things.

MANNING CHOKES!

seriously though a team of Bradys would own a team of Mannings. Just so much tougher and more physical in the trenches.

A much better punter too probably. Field position would be huge

Is this the "Breaking Madden" guy or some knockoff? Because "Breaking Madden" guy is usually hilarious as hell.

BRADY WINS BRADY WINS BRADY WINS!!!!!!!

Wait a minute..I just watched that whole video....Like what is wrong with me? I have little kids now, i shouldnt be wasting time on this.....I'm gonna go and rethink some things now....

I can't believe he brought up the 2006 AFC championship game. I still have PTSD about the defensive implosion and the phantom penalty call. We would have dumpstered the Bears in the Super Bowl and forever ended the debate about who is the best (in national circles at least; we know the truth around here).

Ryan Fitzpatrick team vs Geno Smith team. Interceptions everywhere.

"Geno Smith intercepts Fitzpatrick! Smith attempts return of int but fumbles. Fitzpatrick picks up the fumble and is tackled. As Fitzpatrick is tackled he throws the ball to a team mate. Smith intercepts throw and runs the other way. Smith fumbles 1 yard from goal line. Fitzpatrick picks up fumble and fumbles it. Geno Smith picks up fumbled ball and tries to score but fumbles. Ball rolls out of the of bounds at the 18 yard line. Fitzpatrick Team's ball. Penalty on all Geno Smith's for starting huge brawl with each other. 5 Geno Smith's ejected from game for breaking jaws of other Geno Smith's. NFL Fines all Geno Smith's for huge brawl."

Mark Sanchez team vs Mark Sanchez team. Lots and lots of buttfumbles.

Last edited:
I'm just seeing 11 Mannings flapping their arms yelling Omaha.

With the Chicken Dance music playing in the background.

lol, that was one funny, entertaining video. That made my day.

Man, I would have thought the movement of players in video games would have picked up by now. Still looks robotic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back