PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Madden 2009: Pats full team ratings (97 overall)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont have a PS3 and I am still playing on the PS2 but my friend has a PS3 and I agree with what everyone said about last years game but I have heard some really cool things about this years version. I guess they really put the time into it and added some cool features.

I will probably just play the ps3 at his house (rather than byeing one. still expensive and I am not much of a gamer except for Madden and Star Wars games yeah I am a geek). I beat him anyways even though it is his system. Madden is my game and it is a little extra gratifying to beat him on his on system that I only play when he is.

My parents just got a WII for the wii fitness thing and I will prolly bye Madden for that and PS2. Anyone know how the Madden is for Wii?

Matt Light a 97?

haha thanks, I needed a good laugh today.

Who plays Madden on xbox 360?? This year they are doing leagues taht you can create.. We should definitely get one rolling here!

Anyone up for it?

For sure man, it'll be a blast, and a nice way to earn some bragging rights. :D

anyone know if they brought back reg commentating and got rid of that lame radio guy
that thing was ridiculous and really destroyed the whole feel

anyone know if they brought back reg commentating and got rid of that lame radio guy
that thing was ridiculous and really destroyed the whole feel

Collinsworth I believe.

Although I got rid of my xbox to buy a PS3 (for the blueray) I have to say the xbox 360 is tops in the game catagory and online stuff. I miss the xbox but blue ray players are wildly overpriced.

after the yr vrabel had i woulda thought maybe a 90, but he only got an 88, lil surprised with that
wow, kevin faulk a 99 at third down back ?!?
i mean he's good on third down, but 99?!?!
nice to see Brady and Moss gettin due respect

+100

I have both. the 360 is FAR superior in game selection, controller, online play...

The PS3 does, however, have a blu-ray player if you're into that thing, but for general things the 360 is better.

always used to get the new systems as soon as they came out
but as ive gotten older kinda slacked off with it
also used to play about three-four seasons in one game of madden (in 08 im ashamed to say i never got past the preaseason)
ive always been loyal to the playstation game system and just hate the xbox controller so much
as for ps3 i just cant see buying it seeing as though i still dont have an hdtv

+100

I have both. the 360 is FAR superior in game selection, controller, online play...

The PS3 does, however, have a blu-ray player if you're into that thing, but for general things the 360 is better.

also used to play about three-four seasons in one game of madden (in 08 im ashamed to say i never got past the preaseason)
ive always been loyal to the playstation game system and just hate the xbox controller so much
as for ps3 i just cant see buying it seeing as i still dont have an hdtv

Matt Light a 97?

haha thanks, I needed a good laugh today.

Yeah :rolleyes: Matt Lightweight should be 27 overall which is generous, after the Super Bowl performance.:mad:

Last edited:
as for ps3 i just cant see buying it seeing as though i still dont have an hdtv

That 36 inch Black&White TV in stero takes a long time to break these days.;)

I dont have a PS3 and I am still playing on the PS2 but my friend has a PS3 and I agree with what everyone said about last years game but I have heard some really cool things about this years version. I guess they really put the time into it and added some cool features.

I will probably just play the ps3 at his house (rather than byeing one. still expensive and I am not much of a gamer except for Madden and Star Wars games yeah I am a geek). I beat him anyways even though it is his system. Madden is my game and it is a little extra gratifying to beat him on his on system that I only play when he is.

My parents just got a WII for the wii fitness thing and I will prolly bye Madden for that and PS2. Anyone know how the Madden is for Wii?

madden 08 for wii was so disappointing i had to return it. dont get your hopes up for online play, and prepare yourself for random snaps where your quarterback throws a wild pass the second he snaps the ball. timing on defense takes A LOT of getting used to if you're used to user pics.

i will say, however, truck sticking with the wii-mote is a blast and a half.

no matter how good they make 09 for the wii, it will not give you an edge against your buddy on the ps3.

after the yr vrabel had i woulda thought maybe a 90, but he only got an 88, lil surprised with that
wow, kevin faulk a 99 at third down back ?!?
i mean he's good on third down, but 99?!?!
nice to see Brady and Moss gettin due respect

Faulk and Welker are arguably the best get-past-the-first-down-marker guys in the NFL. Seriously, in the Colts game, even the Colts DBs knew where that pass was going, and they couldn't stop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back