PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Madden 11 predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBradyOwnsYou

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Video Games -- 'Madden NFL 11' season simulation - ESPN

Before the Stanley Cup playoffs, "NHL 10" predicted a Blackhawks victory. Before the World Cup, "2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa" simulated a win for Spain. So how does "Madden NFL 11" see the upcoming football season playing out?

Division winners and wildcards:
NFC:
Dallas 12-4
New York 10-6

Green Bay 12-4 (#1 seed)
Minnesota 9-7 (With T-jack?!)

New Orleans 11-5

San Francisco 10-6

AFC:
New England 12-4
New York 11-5

Baltimore 13-3 (#1 seed)

Indianapolis 13-3
Houston 9-7

San Diego 9-7

I could see this playoff field maybe.
A few other interesting stats:
Top 10 QBs all throw more than 4100 yards? Yowza. Manning only throws 8 INTs and Rodgers 9 (the only 2 in single digets). Hmm.
Brady specifically: 4471 yds, 32 TD, 14 INT. Meh, I'd go with 4000, 35, 12 but who am I to argue with Madden?
Moss leads with 15 TDs (w/1324 yds). I could see that as well.
Leading in interceptions?... Revis w/ 7. Heh. Better get a patch out for that quick! :)

Another thing to note is that EA Sports sent over only the simulation for the season, meaning no prediction for a Super Bowl winner. But I went ahead and simulated the season and postseason three different times, and got the same result all three times (the first time this has happened for me). According to my sims, the Patriots and Packers end up in the Super Bowl with the Patriots coming out on top in a high-scoring thriller thanks to the late-game heroics of Tom Brady.

Well, I guess we can throw that right in Rexx's face! WE win the pre-season Super Bowl, beotch!!

Try playing in rookie mode, then Brady can hit 100 TDs.That should keep the homers happy.

This game any good? As avid a gamer I am, Madden has lost it's luster with me over the years. The games take far too long, and being in my mid 30's and married, I just don't have the hour it takes to sit down and play a game, that uses more time to pick plays, show replays, and have guys wave to the crowd after a 2 yard run, than it uses for actual game play. I've heard that they've added a play option that allows users to play games in under 30 minutes, but I'm not sure what the details are. Anyone got a review?

This game any good? As avid a gamer I am, Madden has lost it's luster with me over the years. The games take far too long, and being in my mid 30's and married, I just don't have the hour it takes to sit down and play a game, that uses more time to pick plays, show replays, and have guys wave to the crowd after a 2 yard run, than it uses for actual game play. I've heard that they've added a play option that allows users to play games in under 30 minutes, but I'm not sure what the details are. Anyone got a review?

I always use IGN for my reviews; seem to be fair, yet not over the top.

IGN: Madden NFL 11

I was just looking at the achievements for Madden 11, and I saw these that I thought the icons were awesome :)

Picture5-2.png

Picture3-3.png

I love the second one :) But can't complain at WW either!

Madden 11 is an offensive game.. No tackling and the defense barely shows up.. I've played a few games and both teams score an average of almost 50 points.. Thats 100 points per game..

The graphics and animations are a step up.. The game play is good.. But what kills is is the defense sucks, the play action is broken and the kick off returns are non existant.

I give it about 6.5 out of 10.. And i'm usual a fan of Madden.. even when people ***** I still but it and like it.. but this year.. I'm not a huge fan..

Madden 11 is an offensive game.. No tackling and the defense barely shows up.. I've played a few games and both teams score an average of almost 50 points.. Thats 100 points per game..

The graphics and animations are a step up.. The game play is good.. But what kills is is the defense sucks, the play action is broken and the kick off returns are non existant.

I give it about 6.5 out of 10.. And i'm usual a fan of Madden.. even when people ***** I still but it and like it.. but this year.. I'm not a huge fan..

I've always bought the Madden games each summer, but this years version seems overpriced at $2059.99. ( I extra $2000 is what it will cost me when I win the SuperBowl and Obama's animation comes across my screen to hold up his Patriots jersey with "Obama" printed on the back, and I throw my remote control through my big screen HDTV. ) I don't think I can afford that.

Seems overpriced to me.

If you play it on all Madden it suddenly becomes significantly more difficult to score.

I just got the demo because we don't get the game until later this month, and the demo game is Colts vs Jets!

After playing the demo, I agree! As the Colts, I beat the Jets 98-7! Take that Jets!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back