PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Madden 10 Superbowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not quite sure the Saints will get to the Super Bowl this year. If they did and their opponent was us, it would be a fun one to watch.

The game looks awesome btw! But if the SB was indeed Pats Vs Saints I think the score would def be higher than 21-14 thats a joke considering the makeup of the two teams.

The other thing was after the pats won did you see wilfork tackle brady in celebration and brady slowly get to his feet lol if that happened in real life wilfork would be exiled

Looks like they have LB Travis Laboy on the team and the FB Barnes

Looks like Bill still hasn't allowed his name or likeness to be used.

1 thing I have always hated about video game football... the standard is 5 minute quarters...

Yet they don't scale the play clock.

IF you select 5 minute quarters, the play clock should be 18 seconds max...

15:00 divided by 45 seconds means the play clock is 1/20th of a quarter in real football whereas in video game football running the clock is equivalent to 1/7th of a quarter.

Now say it's 1st and 10, the defense has no time out, you can basically run off half of the 4th quarter with one series of kneel downs...

Dude, Have you ever played a video football game on 15:00 min quarters? It's redic you'll score 140 points or have 140 scored on you. Plus its excruciating to endure its way too long and your generally sick of playing after the 1 half

You can accelerate the clock in the game options to simulate the time spent in the huddle...

that's not what I am asking for...
I'm asking for the Play Clock to be scaled in accordance to the Game time...

In the Pats vs Saints clip, the Pats essentially ran off 3 mins of the 4th quarter in 1 play.

Set to 15 minute quarters, accelerate game clock.

Closest you'll get to "real".

Set to 15 minute quarters, accelerate game clock.

Closest you'll get to "real".

Thats the best way to do it. In real games, most of the time the play clock goes down to 1 or 2 seconds before the play starts.

30-0 over Indy, huh?

Boy, would that be sweet;)

Talk about beer bonging the kool-aid:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey