Welcome to PatsFans.com

Madden 08

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by TurkishNippl3z, Aug 13, 2007.

1. TurkishNippl3z

TurkishNippl3z Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Tonight! I am out of my mind excited. It is supposedly going to be the best madden yet. The past 2 years had been a major disappointment but this year I can feel it's going to be worth it. The Superstar Mode is going to be out of control and extremely addicting. There goes my social life. Tonight... midnight... be there.

2. slash83

slash83 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +43 / 4 / -0

I bought it for the ps2 last nite and need some help, if you played the 07 version on ps2 remember when you can go change the controls to madden 05, NFL street, etc. I cant find that same option on this years madden and it suxx anybody know what im talkin about.

3. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I got it at midnight, and ya know what..? It's the exact same game I've bought each of the previous 5 years... I guess that makes me an official addict but really, the gameplan simply hasn't changed.

4. Crazyeechrispats1

Crazyeechrispats1 Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

It's basically the same thing I just played the titans in preseason and won 75 to 10.
    I had 8 interceptions,97 yards rushing,4 defensive touchdowns, 4 recieving touchdowns, 2 rushing touchdowns, 2 field goals and a safety.
    Only thing i don't like about this game is i think the training camp feels different the other madden i could get 7 on everyone like that.
    This training camp controls feel different.

5. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I have been playing it for the PSP and in the PSP version, Randy Moss is not wearing #81. He is #11. And Wes Welker is a god amongst men. I mean, seriously... anytime I needed 10 (or more) yards I would just throw it to Welker over the middle. If it was airborne, he caught it. As Bob Hope would say "NASA wants their shuttle back."

I had a 31-7 halftime lead over the Jets before simply playing around in the 2nd half and winning 37-7. I scored a TD on the final play then faked the XP, but couldn't connect to Ben Watson.

6. Sean Pa Patriot

Sean Pa Patriot Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

I have it 2 for ps2, its just about the same, but passing seems different on it, but still enjoy it, one of the few vices I have in life..

7. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +913 / 7 / -3

I'm debating whether or not I want to buy it for my PC, Wii, or XBOX 360. Any advice?