PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MacMullan: Randy Moss put himself first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly you didn't. Moss mentioned his contract for like 5 seconds. His comments were about the sports media, and ****ty fans.

It wasn't even that much about bad fans he said he wants to be here if he hated the fans then he wouldn't want to be here.

After reading this thread and then see the presser and the words there it was way less then what peole a trying to pimp in this thread.

Randy doesn't like the Boston media that is clear and we as fans should understand that cause we hate them too. When there is threads like this and I am willing to bet that a lot of if not all of the players do come here and we start acting like the media how can we say they suck when we are doing the same thing.

I am not saying we should all be homers and never say bad thing but hell we are fans we are supposed to be the loyal ones the defenders Against a media that over blows things for ratings and hits

It wasn't even that much about bad fans he said he wants to be here if he hated the fans then he wouldn't want to be here.

After reading this thread and then see the presser and the words there it was way less then what peole a trying to pimp in this thread.

Randy doesn't like the Boston media that is clear and we as fans should understand that cause we hate them too. When there is threads like this and I am willing to bet that a lot of if not all of the players do come here and we start acting like the media how can we say they suck when we are doing the same thing.

Notice how he corrected himself and said "real fans" so many times? And he was completely correct, there's a big fractioon of the fanbase who'd like nothing more than to see him do terribly.

FIRSTLY...I did not read Hackie's article..I could CARE less what she writes about the Patriots..shes a BB writer and out of her league here and FOLKS need to remember how she TOTALLY misrepresented things with Mr Samuel...MORE like lied...but for that I lost all respect for her.
I agree more with Synovia and AC Vegas here...it's a LOT of BS about so little..and those that wish to blow this story up have little else going on their head to write about hence..easier to write about nothing than something that requires analysis thinking AND football knowledge.
I was even POed at Curran for his question.
HEY Tom if you wish to have all spoon fed to you daily with PCS...BOY what an easy JOB!! I thought you were smarter than that..apparently you are more with the sludge here.
(One can not imagine dbag felger today..TO ME the guy should be run out of town..that simple...he's an example of the trash that is passed off as "sportswriters"...lol..)
SO true how the media will exploit this..and I urge all those who see it for what it is to CALL these people out...
uncle Rico..you mentioned SMV's tweet about Randy doing this no matter what the score and a W or L..and I agree totally I THINK he wished to set the record straight...but did not do a good job with it and was RIGHT ON with what he said about the media...and THAT was proved by what has happened since.
Bradys bboy...what was the problem that Randy was talking about???? PLease tell us all.....
I really detest MOST of the media here...I think we can easily identify WHO teh good guys are now...AND who is not

I am not saying we should all be homers and never say bad thing but hell we are fans we are supposed to be the loyal ones the defenders Against a media that over blows things for ratings and hits
Can't imagine he hates the fans here.....NE fans love him don't they.....I know I'm damned glad he's a patriot...

Just another superstar WR Diva. Sign the guy or trade for another one at the end of the season. I'm not going to let myself get caught up in this hoopla.

Trade him for wat?This team will be set back with their wrs because they have doned a poor job drafting wrs.The jury is still out on Brandon Tate and i dont know wat Taylor Price is.

Re: MacMullan:Randy Moss put himself first

Talking about his contract? Moss wasn't talking about his contract.

He was talking about sportswriters being idiots, and I think this guy just did a wonderful job of proving Moss right.

Amen, Bro...

The only sports columnist who has an approapriate take on this is, heaven forfend, Ron Borges.

If I was not so suspicious that this was an avenue to attack Belichick, Kraft and the Patriots organization, I might accord him some applause. It does bear recognizing that it exists.

But color me very suspicicous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey