Welcome to PatsFans.com

MA State Rep. in accident with suspected illegal immigrant

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by MrSparkle, May 25, 2010.

1. MrSparkle

MrSparkle Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

LiveLeak.com - Poetic Justice: Massachusetts State Rep. Mike Moran Rear-Ended by Drunk Driving Illegal Alien

Well, this should heat things up a bit. There is much I could say but I'll defer for now.
  2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +547 / 2 / -9

..........:singing::singing::singing::singing:...............

America Has Gone Insane
  3. MrSparkle

MrSparkle Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

So one of the champions of illegal immigration here in MA gets rear ended by one and everyone here has no comment...

It's almost more irony than I can stand...almost.
    Last edited: May 25, 2010
  4. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +516 / 9 / -3

#24 Jersey

What would be the point? The only one reporting this that I can find is FOXNews and even they are saying "a suspected illegal immigrant."

Not that it matters. This is America in 2010 and no one's simply suspected anymore. They're just plain guilty until proven innocent - so guilty, in fact, that it's been seriously suggested that Miranda Rights be suspended in certain cases.

You've already judged, juried and convicted - truth doesn't matter. Neither does the fact that there are thousands of rear-end accidents daily - and not all of them are caused by drunken illegals.

I, personally, have been hit three times from behind - and not once was the driver who hit me here illegally.

Lots of people who drive are drunks - not all drunken drivers are here illegally. Lots of people wear costumes - not all costumes are worn by illegal immigrants.

Maybe this costume wearing drunk driver was here illegally. That doesn't make all illegal aliens guilty of drunken costume wearing while driving drunk down the street.

But if you feel vindicated, go right ahead - be my guest.

Enjoy.
  5. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Um, haven't you ever noticed that TV stations always use words such as "suspected" and "alleged"?

Why am I not surprised that, once again, you take the default position of defending the criminal illegal alien piece of crap? :rolleyes:
    And those matters get prosecuted. Whereas this illegal is just going to disappear. And let me clue you in on something else: He ain't going back to Mexico. He probably isn't going anywhere, although he may move to another part of the state of the country. And nobody can touch him because of liberals like you that allow it to happen.
    Last edited: May 25, 2010
  6. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Here's a handkerchief to wipe your chin with, you've got spittle on it.