PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

M. Hoge makes a fool of himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: M.Hodge makes a fool of himself

He sure seems right now unless you seriously think Reggie Bush has proven to be better than Mario Williams in which case you are high.

"If I was Jeff Fisher, I would draft Reggie Williams with the #2 PICK":D

"We are talking about the Saints"

"oh, oh, I'm sorry":D

AAAHHHH,Whats new?

If Hodge had a cat scan taken of his head all they would find would be something the size of a pea rolling around.

And who dresses him a 12 year old? Altough he looks 100 times better than he did 2-3 years ago.

Last edited:

stop insulting peas, reflex

stop insulting peas, reflex
You're right what was I thinking,well maybe I was Hodgeing it when I wrote that.In other words I just wasn't thinking. Some people get Mossed,and others get Hodged. :D

Last edited:
Looks like Hoge was pretty astute, Mario Williams had an excellent year, Bush has been so-so at best thus far.

Looks like Hoge was pretty astute, Mario Williams had an excellent year, Bush has been so-so at best thus far.
Even a blind sqwirrel finds a nut once in a while. But I can understand you're like of Hodge. Being from Indy you think hes the height of fasion.

yeah maybe he should cover college football

"If I was Jeff Fisher, I would draft Reggie Williams with the #2 PICK":D

"We are talking about the Saints"

"oh, oh, I'm sorry":D

Whatever, the point he was trying to make flew in the face of what everyone else was saying and that is the larger point rather than whether or not he got confused who was drafting where. It definitely looks like he was right on in his estimation of Williams being better than Bush so some minor screw up doesn't make him a fool in this case.

Whatever, the point he was trying to make flew in the face of what everyone else was saying and that is the larger point rather than whether or not he got confused who was drafting where. It definitely looks like he was right on in his estimation of Williams being better than Bush so some minor screw up doesn't make him a fool in this case.

gimme a break... you are defending him???

that's like a newscaster confusing europe from africa.

he's paid to know football and he isn't even informed? it's not his first time i've seen this.

gimme a break... you are defending him???

that's like a newscaster confusing europe from africa.

he's paid to know football and he isn't even informed? it's not his first time i've seen this.

I'm sure he's plenty informed but not everyone is as cool and as together as you would be with a camera pointing at you on a live broadcast.

This thread is stupid and so are the people blowing what is an obvious and harmless mental lapse on a live broadcast out of proportion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down