PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

M. Harrison Does Not Practice - Downgraded to Doubtful

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the only game he would be playing is trying to make folks think he IS okay. I think League rules are a bit different this year regarding practicing, and how the players are listed? One rumor has him with a torn Posterior Cruciate Ligament, probably some troll starting stuff, BUT, I can pretty much be certain the original injury was more than a "bruised knee". IMO, does not look too promising for Marvin.

Torn PCL and no other ligaments?:confused:

Thats...uh...very hard to do.

Until Sunday, I believe nothing.

LB Freddy Keiaho (ear)

OT Tony Ugoh (neck)

It was a shoulder injury last week. They better treat this guy before it reaches his brain.

This is the other thing forgotten in this game. Colts were already rolling the dice with a rookie LT. Good for them that they are such good evaluators that he actually has been playing well thus far.

But if he is hurt and they have to depend on the backup LT, the Colts are likely going to have to leave a guy behind on passing plays to chip or stay in pass protection.

One less receiver to worry about.

My money says he's playing. However, if he is out that's a major loss. While I never want to see an injury, I'd prefer to face the Colts without him.

Even if Harrison does play I imagine he'll be nowhere near 100%.

This isn't the ideal situation for a Colts offense that figures to have score in the high 30's (at least) to see their team come out on top in this game.

Why did he play against Jacksonville?

Yeah, I start to twitch when in the presence of stupidity.
You must be quite the sight to see, then, your whole body shaking like Bertha's butt when she sees the fleet steaming into port :D

While Marvin didn't take part in practice, he was still present. I watched him walk around tossing a football up in the air to himself, and honestly it seemed like he might have a slight limp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back