PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

M. Harrison Does Not Practice - Downgraded to Doubtful

Status
Not open for further replies.

tombonneau

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Looks like Harrison might miss this week. Would love to beat Indy at full strength, but I'll take it.

Who starts for him? Moorehead? Pretty sure the other Tony Gonzalez works the slot still, right?

Not having to worry about Harrison will be huge for our D and give us a big advantage.

I'm not sure an Indy offense without Harrison can keep pace with NE.

is it an official report yet? the colts board guys are doubting it because it was adam scheffter that reported it and NO ONE in the colts orginization would EVER leak info like that :rolleyes:

I think Dungy is playing games.

I'd plan on seeing Harrison, no doubt. You know BB is as well. It's a crock.

Woah, thought you were talking about Rodney for a second. Then I scrambled to double check the injury report as well as clicking on Reiss' blog and the Herald blog to confirm that of course Rodney is fine, and I was all set to come back and call you an idiot.

Um, and then I realized of course you're talking about Marvin, so I'm the idiot.

Carry on.

im sure he will be playing

Yeh they could just be jerking us around, but if he really wnated to screw with us, I think he would list him as questionable. BB will prepare for him or without him. You dont often see doubtful players start, and John Claytin had something interesting to say about the injury, that it is actually an injury to both knees, and is worse because of the damage playing on turf has done these years.

When he was out they played Gonzalez at his position I believe, and used moorehead, utecht, or clark in the slot with utect at h back.

Does "doubtful" mean that it is "doubtful" that Harrison will miss the biggest regular season game of his career? If so, then I'll believe that report.

Saw this too, but I don't believe it. First the Colts say that if last weeks game were a playoff game against the Panthers, Harrison would play. Now we hear he's doubtful.:rolleyes: I think the Colts are tying to play games with the Pats. Look for Harrison to appear out of nowhere and lineup opposite of Wayne come Sunday.

Last edited:
Even without Harrison, they've got enough weapons to put up some serious points.

FWIW Michael Smith on ESPN today said that if Harrison is doubtful, he's not going to play.

If he's not practicing, then I don't think he'll be there.

I think the only game he would be playing is trying to make folks think he IS okay. I think League rules are a bit different this year regarding practicing, and how the players are listed? One rumor has him with a torn Posterior Cruciate Ligament, probably some troll starting stuff, BUT, I can pretty much be certain the original injury was more than a "bruised knee". IMO, does not look too promising for Marvin.

I think the only game he would be playing is trying to make folks think he IS okay. I think League rules are a bit different this year regarding practicing, and how the players are listed? One rumor has him with a torn Posterior Cruciate Ligament, probably some troll starting stuff, BUT, I can pretty much be certain the original injury was more than a "bruised knee". IMO, does not look too promising for Marvin.

That puts Samuel on Wayne, I would guess. Somebody is going to have to step up big.

If Harrison is out then the game might end up being a blowout

I hope he plays because if he oesn't the media will use it as an excuse for the Colts for the rest of the year.

Several media types have said that he probably had some surgery during their bye - Indy's keeping quiet and no-one's complaining because it's King Dungy who can do no wrong. The fact that he played part time the next week then had to sit out last week and hasn't practiced this week suggests it's a little more than minor.

I hope he's out. Screw them. No-one felt sorry for all our injuries last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes