PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lynch & Gootz cut (Prediction)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are really a "fly on the wall," what are you doing halfway across the country?

Who knows...anybody seen Brady today? Or a player agent or relative unaccounted for? LOL

Both have better skills than Cassell.

Both have more composure than Cassell.

I'm sorry, but I don't buy the Cassell stuff that a lot of people seem to be high on. We're not talking about someone that has shown glimpses of potential or had a great college career. We're talking about someone who has been a career back up and at every opportunity to rise above that level he has struggled.

I'd take a Culpepper or Simms with one week of the playbook over Cassell. The fundamentals they have in bounds, Cassell does not.

Then why is Culpepper unemployed after bombing out on back to back QB-less teams with months of their playbook and Simms at the bottom of a QB guru's depth chart after 4 years in that system when the guy at the top can't stay healthy?

Duh...

BB has no use for gunslingers and little tolerance for entitled whiners.

Then why is Culpepper unemployed after bombing out on back to back QB-less teams with months of their playbook and Simms at the bottom of a QB guru's depth chart after 4 years in that system when the guy at the top can't stay healthy?

Duh...

BB has no use for gunslingers and little tolerance for entitled whiners.

Culpepper doesn't have a manager and I think that would be an enormous factor as to why he hasn't been very active this off-season.

Simms, I don't know. But he is infinitely better than what we have.

I mean, if I were to use your logic we would have not got 81 either. He had years at Oakland and didn't do much. Sometimes people need a change or a new coach.

I do like how you say "BB has no use..." as if you know the guy. Cute.

Last edited:
Culpepper doesn't have a manager and I think that would be an enormous factor as to why he hasn't been very active this off-season.

I mean, if I were to use your logic we would have not got 81 either. He had years at Oakland and didn't do much. Sometimes people need a change or a new coach.

Once again a poster who needs to READ "Patriots Reign" and look at how BB evaluates QBs. A Culpepper fan, he's not. Been discussed ad nauseum.

Once again a poster who needs to READ "Patriots Reign" and look at how BB evaluates QBs. A Culpepper fan, he's not. Been discussed ad nauseum.

There would be other options then. We'll see in the next couple of hours.

If you are really a "fly on the wall," what are you doing halfway across the country?

Gotta love the admin ability to look up ip's!

He's likely with another club and hoping and wishing... lol. I hope Lynch stays, he's fun to watch and causes a lot of injuries for me in Madden '09... :D

Agree with your post sir. Just be careful with your comments here because there are some of the Hitler Youth who may consider you a threat to their "all-knowingness" and shout you down.
Honestly anyone who said if (Heaven forbid) we needed a QB for a single game, they would take Cassel or Gutz as that starting QB for that game over Simms or Culpeppr (and I am a fan of neither), they would be crazy or lying.
DW Toys

Unlike so many claims of "inside info," this one is very testable...we'll find out soon!

Gutierrez would be no surprise, alas -- the fact that Cassel has looked bad doesn't mean that Gutierrez has looked good. But if the Lynch prediction is right as well, I'll come back and tip my cap to this thread.

Unlike so many claims of "inside info," this one is very testable...we'll find out soon!

Gutierrez would be no surprise, alas -- the fact that Cassel has looked bad doesn't mean that Gutierrez has looked good. But if the Lynch prediction is right as well, I'll come back and tip my cap to this thread.
He has some credibility based on breaking the Lynch signing :

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=96793

Of couse, this could also be the veteran cut and re-sign like you're talking about with Flynn.

He has some credibility based on breaking the Lynch signing :

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=96793

Of couse, this could also be the veteran cut and re-sign like you're talking about with Flynn.
Yeah, but there's a difference. In the thread about the Pats signing Lynch, he was repeating what Adam Schefter said. Here, he is making a statement/prediction with only some vague reference to possible inside information. Personally I'd prefer to see a more definitive delineation between statements/facts and opinions/predictions. One on hand the original poster uses the words "have been cut" but then he backs off by saying he'll 'call it a prediction.'

So which is it, fact or prediction? And if it is fact, where did the information come from?

Last edited:
He got one right.

When I posted that Lynch was signed without providing a link everyone threw a hissy fit, so this time I will just call it a "prediction."

Lynch & Gootz have been cut

Props for getting these right

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill