PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lucic suspended for tonight's game

Tonight's game becomes pretty important IMO, if they win there could be a momentum swing ala Mclaren a few years back. Luckily I don't think Looch's loss is that great just for one game, it's not like he was setting the world on fire. Still after the instigating from LaPierre and Komisarek this is total horsecrap.

Tonight's game becomes pretty important IMO, if they win there could be a momentum swing ala Mclaren a few years back. Luckily I don't think Looch's loss is that great just for one game, it's not like he was setting the world on fire. Still after the instigating from LaPierre and Komisarek this is total horsecrap.

No kidding. I understand if they want to suspend him, but ignoring all the other stuff before it is inconsistent. And to think Habs fans have been complaining that the Bs have gotten away with murder...

No kidding. I understand if they want to suspend him, but ignoring all the other stuff before it is inconsistent. And to think Habs fans have been complaining that the Bs have gotten away with murder...

They're like Colt fans, the league has been biased towards them forever, the minute something doesn't go their way they act like spoiled brats.

They're like Colt fans, the league has been biased towards them forever, the minute something doesn't go their way they act like spoiled brats.

I will say, I always try to not hate groups of fans because they like a rival team. But man, Canadiens fans are the absolute worst.

4-2, yes! Eat a piece of crap Canadiens.

Last edited:
i will say, i always try to not hate groups of fans because they like a rival team. But man, canadiens fans are the absolute worst.

yeah. Like booing during our national anthem. Now that's class! How low can they go?

One of these days opposing players will get the idea that irritating Lucic is not a good idea. That being said, I would love to see Lucic get into it with Pronger.

Last edited:
One of these days opposing players will get the idea that irritating Lucic is not a good idea. That being said, I would love to see Lucic get into it with Pronger.

spam.jpg

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back