PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lua injury update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher_Price

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
The Patriots have just announced that linebacker Oscar Lua has suffered a leg injury, and he will not return.

More...

Tell us something we didn't already know.

does there need to be a "More...." link when there is no more?

will the Notre Dame red-shirt and the Southern Cal red-shirt learn to love each other?

stay tuned!

USC guys seem to be very good at sitting on the bench.

Cassell hardly got off the bench when I saw him in a charity flag football game.

does there need to be a "More...." link when there is no more?

That's what I was thinking.

I believe that is an automated function. Chris can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that every entry he makes on his blog is automatically linked here with a new thread featuring a short summary and corresponding link to the full blog entry. If it's a short entry that fits completely within the posted summary, the software is going to post a 'more' link to the full entry at the blog URL anyway.

Oh, just give Chris a click for crissakes. Darn whiners.:D

Thanks Ray. To answer the previous question, it is an automated system. But if you guys find it too difficult to take the extra click straight through to the blog, I can just PM you updates directly from the stadium....

Last edited:
Lua's injury allows us to store him on IR.

That means:

1. We keep him away from other teams
2. We get an extra space on our practice squad.

Bruschi and Seau are aging free agents who may be ready to retire (especially if they get another ring).

In 2007, there is little chance he would have gotten significant playing time.

He will have a much better chance of making the team in 2008.

Oh, just give Chris a click for crissakes. Darn whiners.:D

I second that. The guy goes to the trouble of the updates, if they are occasionally short enough that the "more" is redundant, I think we can deal and help a brother out with a click.

Just to clarify, it was not a complaint, merely a question. One which I now regret. I just thought if anything it would be less work for the poster but since its automated its no additional effort.

Asked and answered. Let's carry on now.

Just to clarify, it was not a complaint, merely a question. One which I now regret. I just thought if anything it would be less work for the poster but since its automated its no additional effort.

Asked and answered. Let's carry on now.

SoCal, sorry if I jumped ugly. It's nearing the end of a long day. (The players aren't the only ones ready to get the regular-season games underway--these damned preseason night games have about run me ragged. I can't wait to get back to Sunday at 1....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes