PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LT will be endorsing Kleenex after today

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's even more amazing is that a 14-2 squad didn't manage to retain ONE vital coach for the next season.

I have a feeling that AJ is one of the GM's who have been rumored as bristling for the last 5-6 years at how HC's and scheme have become the rage and get the lions share of attention and credit when they believe it should all be about talent and the guy who assembles it.

And to think he got all that talent to the Pro Bowl, most of it frauds. Rivers is just a guy like so many of those QB's with the big egos available at the top of the first.

LOL LdT now says there's been too much talking, they been talking, guys can talk just so much, but at 1 and 3 it's time to just play football, just do your job.... Hmm...I think I've heard that somewhere before. :rolleyes:

Ellis Hobbs had this to say about Rivers' screechy high voice: "He's the worst QB in the league. Act like you've been there before, even if you've never been there and never will."

i knew when the chargers were crying last year that they would suck this year. it has nothing to do with schottenheimer or norval. that team is filled with a bunch of losers. i'm just glad it was the pats that sent them into the abyss.

Last edited:
And Phil Rivers is all class.

Link
He was asked why he didin't get the ball to L.T. more in the second half, especially the 3rd quarter and he said "I don't know, I don't call the plays, I just run what is called"

Way to step up and be a leader. Brady's response would be, "We didn't execute," but cry me a Rivers passes the buck. He has been given a future HOF RB, and the best TE in the game, and he still can't get it done. Me-di-o-cre

"We need to stop talking and start playing." Yeah, no sh i t you do. Shouldn't have been talking in the first place. What have you won LT/SD-dead-batteries? Nothing, that's what.......

I've been saying this for years.. When the Pats beat you do, your never the same.. look at the Jests, Rams 2002(Especially Warner).. Steelers 2005.. Chargers.. Bungles last year.. It's a mind phuck that lasts a really long time.. :rocker:

WOW. Loved Keiths worst person in the NFL

this is what happenes when you let all your coaches go. I bet Marty is shaking his head going I told you so!

I've been saying this for years.. When the Pats beat you do, your never the same.. look at the Jests, Rams 2002(Especially Warner).. Steelers 2005.. Chargers.. Bungles last year.. It's a mind phuck that lasts a really long time.. :rocker:
I remember you posting that before,and I believe the same thing. With the exception of the Colts,and Steelers none has ever recovered. :rocker:

Last edited:

Link

Way to step up and be a leader. Brady's response would be, "We didn't execute," but cry me a Rivers passes the buck. He has been given a future HOF RB, and the best TE in the game, and he still can't get it done. Me-di-o-cre
Wow, and that's a particularly lame way to pass the buck. I doubt his coaches say, "Now on this play, throw it to the Z, and if the Z is covered, throw it to him anyway. Don't check down to an open receiver!" Run the play that's called? Did they playcall those 2 INT's?

They could still go 10-2 and turn it around... as could plenty of these other apparent fraud teams... and we could still (perish the thought) lose not one, but several games (though something tells me we're already playing for homefield advantage at this point... christ, what's our magic number now?)

Anyway, it's fun to see, no doubt about that. Act like you've been there before indeed.

Heh.

PFnV

Steelers 2005? The year they won the Super Bowl?

He was asked why he didin't get the ball to L.T. more in the second half, especially the 3rd quarter and he said "I don't know, I don't call the plays, I just run what is called"

And that in a nutshell is why Cry me a Rivers will never be a franchise QB, just the QB for a franchise.

Maybe they should get a new coach. I hear Nick Saban is getting antsy and is ready for a new gig.

Remember Chargers fans saying how the coaching change would have no effect because Norv implemented the offensive scheme they ran last year? I got so sick of hearing that.

Actually if the Pats beat you TWICE in the playoffs, then you are due to win the Super Bowl (Steelers, Colts).

Remember Chargers fans saying how the coaching change would have no effect because Norv implemented the offensive scheme they ran last year? I got so sick of hearing that.
I remember a SD troll posting that. That the coach doesn't matter its the players,an old argument I posted that the bolts wouldn't be as good because Turner has never done anything as a head coach,so why start now.

Last edited:
The price of Kleenex has probably sky rockected in SD,NY,AND MIAMI. Am I forgeting anybody?

Last edited:
I actually feel sorry for him... His team has fallen apart all around him... Where's the Charger's defense? What happened to their offensive line? How does a team that has kept all their players suck this bad? To the OP, yea, he should endorse Kleenox though, he'll need it by the end of the season at the rate they are going...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back