PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LT thinks Spygate is over

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's a reporter thing, I think it's a L.T. thing. I respect his amazing talent but I'm sick of his self-righteous opinions on the Patriots.
it makes me sick when any of my teams players talk **** about anyone

i still can't believe brady's finally fallen into that reporter trap and talked about his open disrespect of the jets

Re: some nfl rb says spygate's over....

That does not make it "legal" in the NFL - Which I think was his point.

i know they're both illegal. i asked him if lt thought steroids was cheating, that's all. if i had said ped then he could have brought up hgh.

it makes me sick when any of my teams players talk **** about anyone

i still can't believe brady's finally fallen into that reporter trap and talked about his open disrespect of the jets

I'd be far more embarrassed if Tom came out after the SB and said "well if we played the Giants 10 times we'd win 9".

Such a funny thread, reminds me of the gameday threads. Started off so positive, then everyone turns.

Such a funny thread, reminds me of the gameday threads. Started off so positive, then everyone turns.

Haha true. The first video of L.T. was fine. That's the kind of things he should say. It's the other interview that is obnoxious. He needs to worry about his own team.

Nowhere in this article did I see a quote from Lawrence Taylor...how do we know he thinks Spygate is over?

we want to hear more coachs and players saying the same thing on ESPN so that these clowns can STFU.

Not one question about the filming of the Charger cheerleaders. What shoddy interviewing. We need more info about the cheerleaders filming. Now that is a clip that needs to be shown on the highlight reel ad nuasium.

....and he also made it sound more like he just wants it to go away because it's a negative impact on the nfl itself.

Too bad the idiot commissioner didn't think about that before he opened Pandora's Box with the biggest penalty in the history of the NFL... for a minor infraction.

What a fool. He'll never put the genie back in the bottle.

Very strange; LT does three interviews in one day - isn't that in itself rather odd for this time of year? - and while two are nearly identical with both the questions (would you have done anything differently in the AFCCG; thoughts on spygate) as well as the answers, in the third interview he gives completely different answers. Funny thing is Patrick seemed to try to lead him to an anti-Pat stance while Freeman in his previous article defended the Pats. Maybe LT couldn't take playing nice anymore and he finally let his true feelings out with Freeman, who knows.

LT. An endorsement I don't want.

Very strange; LT does three interviews in one day - isn't that in itself rather odd for this time of year? - and while two are nearly identical with both the questions (would you have done anything differently in the AFCCG; thoughts on spygate) as well as the answers, in the third interview he gives completely different answers. Funny thing is Patrick seemed to try to lead him to an anti-Pat stance while Freeman in his previous article defended the Pats. Maybe LT couldn't take playing nice anymore and he finally let his true feelings out with Freeman, who knows.

I agree. However, based on the last couple years of LT publically critizing the Pats ( as it seems, every chance he gets ), I would assume that his more negative comments are his true feelings.

This is just another example of how the media can slant a story to whatever direction they want to...the Freeman article refers to several old quotes to go along with a semi-flame quote that he was glad they got caught so that they presumably won't be doing it anymore. He does want this to pass for the NFL's sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes