Not open for further replies.
Re: some nfl rb says spygate's over....

Proxied. Who is it? L.T.?

I thought he retired. ;)
i wouldn't doubt him pulling a barry sanders soon, but not this year

guess it all depends on the knee

If the media will listen to anybody currently playing in the league that Spygate is useless and over, it's L.T. I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but I'm glad he's sticking up for us.

I still hate the Chargers though. :mad:

If the media will listen to anybody currently playing in the league that Spygate is useless and over, it's L.T. I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but I'm glad he's sticking up for us.

I still hate the Chargers though. :mad:
from listening to the interview, he also said he doesn't believe cheating is widespread in the nfl, and he also made it sound more like he just wants it to go away because it's a negative impact on the nfl itself.

At least now I know who I will be rooting for when the Chargers play the Colts. (normally that is a rough decision)

Wheeeew, we can all move on now, his highness LdT say's so.:singing:

Actually, I give him some props, he actually makes sense. Good for him.

from listening to the interview, he also said he doesn't believe cheating is widespread in the nfl, and he also made it sound more like he just wants it to go away because it's a negative impact on the nfl itself.

does lt think using steroids is cheating ?

Its not over until Dungy, Peyton and Eli Manning say its over!!!

does lt think using steroids is cheating ?
i'm sure he does , but like a fan he homered out and wouldn't sell out his teammate

go figure, i guess no pats sold out hgharrison either, go figure

Its not over until Dungy, Peyton and Eli Manning say its over!!!

And Dungy won't say it's over until he talks with Jeff Fisher and they decide together what's best for the NFL..............that's your ALL PRO DAD PLAY OF THE DAY.

Give me a F'n break. :rolleyes:

That's funny. I guess he sounds different to different reporters:

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10827349

Intrigued L.T. glad to see Patriots ensnared in Spygate
May 15, 2008
By Mike Freeman
CBSSports.com National Columnist

......Monday, Tomlinson admitted he had been following the case closely and added it was important that the Patriots were caught and their taping system stopped.

If they weren't, Tomlinson said, the team likely would have continued its spying and "who knows what would have happened or how they would have benefited?"

i'm sure he does , but like a fan he homered out and wouldn't sell out his teammate

you do realize hgh is not a steroid ?

May 15, 2008
By Mike Freeman

......Monday, Tomlinson admitted he had been following the case closely and added it was important that the Patriots were caught and their taping system stopped.

If they weren't, Tomlinson said, the team likely would have continued its spying and "who knows what would have happened or how they would have benefited?"

Someone print this out and place it on the board at Gillette - You would think this guy would learn to keep his mouth shut when it come to the Patriots.

Mark Oct. 12th down as the day to pay.

Challenge for you troll. Find 1 player on the Patriots who said anything about Merriman and steroids. Oh, I know you can find a fan, but find any quote from a player.

Until you do, troll, STFU.

May 15, 2008
By Mike Freeman

I don't think it's a reporter thing, I think it's a L.T. thing. I respect his amazing talent but I'm sick of his self-righteous opinions on the Patriots.

Challenge for you troll. Find 1 player on the Patriots who said anything about Merriman and steroids. Oh, I know you can find a fan, but find any quote from a player.

Until you do, troll, STFU.
find a charger who said anything about harrison's hgh use lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes